Boku no Hero Academia AMV - Dark Eyes

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Lizette77
Org Profile

Boku no Hero Academia AMV - Dark Eyes

Postby Lizette77 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:08 pm

Hi lovely people,
I made a BNHA amv as you can see. ^w^
It's dark af but I have no regrets.

Also I kinda killed Izuku in this,
Sorry not sorry lmao.

Tell me what you think of it, please!
I tried to make it a smooth and flowy edit, did it work?

Video: Dark Eyes
Category: Action, Horror
Anime: Boku no Hero Academia
Song: Dark Eyes
Artist: Rusty K
Creator: Lizette77

Pysh
Org Profile

Re: Boku no Hero Academia AMV - Dark Eyes

Postby Pysh » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:14 pm

Seems like an experimental amv and some things in there looks kind of cool but there are some transitions like at 0:04 that are pretty hard or overdone. Also the fades didn't feel right, so work on it but apart from that it's a fine experimental video.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lizette77
Org Profile

Postby Lizette77 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:41 pm

Pysh wrote:Seems like an experimental amv and some things in there looks kind of cool but there are some transitions like at 0:04 that are pretty hard or overdone. Also the fades didn't feel right, so work on it but apart from that it's a fine experimental video.

Thank you for the criticism!
But asdfg I thought that the heavy transition at 0:04 really fitted the mood, so it's a surprise.
And if you could specify, what do you mean by "the fades didn't feel right"? That I didn't time them out correctly? Or the fades themselves felt wrong?

Thank you once again, your comment means a lot <3

vkamv
Org Profile

Postby vkamv » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:17 pm

Interesting work. Very short but also engaging. I feel it's brief length adds to the impact. I thought the choice of transitions were great. They were strong and fit the dark tone you were aiming for, and you had a good variety of different blur and blend effects. The transition between 14-15 was a bit sudden, probably because of the sudden change from bright white to dark black tones, but overall it was enjoyable to watch.

Pysh
Org Profile

Postby Pysh » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:31 pm

Lizette77 wrote:
Pysh wrote:Seems like an experimental amv and some things in there looks kind of cool but there are some transitions like at 0:04 that are pretty hard or overdone. Also the fades didn't feel right, so work on it but apart from that it's a fine experimental video.

Thank you for the criticism!
But asdfg I thought that the heavy transition at 0:04 really fitted the mood, so it's a surprise.
And if you could specify, what do you mean by "the fades didn't feel right"? That I didn't time them out correctly? Or the fades themselves felt wrong?

Thank you once again, your comment means a lot <3

You're welcome :) I just felt that the fades didn't fit there, may be because of its duration or it just didn't suit.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements”