Antarctic Odyssey [Collab] [A Place Further than the Universe AMV]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Antarctic Odyssey [Collab] [A Place Further than the Universe AMV]

Post by shorisquared » Sat May 19, 2018 9:19 am

MomoCon is hosting a performance called "AMVs on Stage", where YouTubers Jonathan Young, Caleb Hyles, and Adriana Figueroa (adrisaurus) will perform some of their most popular songs using AMVs that various editors made specifically for this event. I am honored to present to you one of the videos I was able to make with the help of Sean.PNG. I came up with the idea last minute on a whim when thinking up more videos for the concert, but I knew I wouldn't be able to finish it alone in two days. That's when I got Sean involved. He helped do a lot of the bulk work and we were able to get this collab done in a jiffy! Please make sure to check out Sean's channel for more great AMVs and Adriana's channel for more amazing songs. Also, don't forget to watch A Place Further than the Universe because that show is a precious gift that we don't deserve.Thanks again MomoCon for allowing me to edit this video! Enjoy!
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”