My First AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
AnimeVerse
Org Profile

My First AMV

Post by AnimeVerse » Sun May 06, 2018 6:55 am

Hello Guys
Checkout my First amv of Your lie in april.....I'm newbie so feel free ....
and give me honest review..Anything .... tell me about my mistake :P
i'll try to improve.................

Thanks...

[added vidid and fixed youtube embed - Kireblue]

AnimeVerse
Org Profile

Re: (Hope you'll like this)Kuroko no Basket [AMV]

Post by AnimeVerse » Sun May 06, 2018 9:18 am

Hi guys
I posted kuroko no basket [AMV] i didn't had an idea so i just made it randomly..
please give me your honest review or tips....
Have fun Thanks

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sun May 06, 2018 9:34 am

Welcome to the Org! The rules of announcing videos in the "AMV Announcement forum" require you to catalog your video first. So please do that as soon as possible :D . If you don't know how, here is the FAQ post about it http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 2#p1546652

Until then, I'm going to move your thread to the “Awaiting Catalog Entry” forum. And I can move it back once I see that you've done it.

AnimeVerse
Org Profile

Post by AnimeVerse » Sun May 06, 2018 9:47 am

already did it

TheDestineeAMV
Org Profile

Re: My First AMV

Post by TheDestineeAMV » Tue May 15, 2018 6:43 pm

This was a very sweet song and a good pairing. I enjoyed some feels from watching this AMV, so keep up the good work. One thing I noticed was how some of the scenes used seemed to linger a little longer than necessary on some the lines of the songs, and it made the flow feel kind of dragged out in those parts.

The other thing was just basic new editor mistakes, like lip flapping (extra lip movement where there is no singing), which is real easy to fix. I had that problem too when I first started so I feel haha. That was pretty much my only nit with this. Other than that, awesome work!

AnimeVerse
Org Profile

Re: My First AMV

Post by AnimeVerse » Wed May 16, 2018 12:06 am

Thaks and its very kind of you that you point out my mistakes.....that's very helpful..well i'm new so i didn't knew much of this...Thanks for the advice

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”