Always Beautiful

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
TheDestineeAMV
Org Profile

Always Beautiful

Post by TheDestineeAMV » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:38 am

Another attempt to pull at the heartstrings. Enjoy!

surfsama
Org Profile

Re: Always Beautiful

Post by surfsama » Thu May 10, 2018 9:44 pm

This is such a lovely AMV. The flow and music are done beautifully. I think the only nit (and it's very minor) is the watermark on the lower left corner. An AMV like this begs you to be immerse in the visuals and music but the watermark just pulls you out a bit.

Awesome job!
Hide the Cheese Whiz

TheDestineeAMV
Org Profile

Post by TheDestineeAMV » Mon May 14, 2018 1:21 pm

surfsama wrote:This is such a lovely AMV. The flow and music are done beautifully. I think the only nit (and it's very minor) is the watermark on the lower left corner. An AMV like this begs you to be immerse in the visuals and music but the watermark just pulls you out a bit.

Awesome job!
Thank you, thank you :D ! If you're talking about the watermark at the bottom-right corner of my handle name, I get where you are getting at with how it pulls you out the video -- it pulls me out a bit too. But it's just something I do to avoid my videos being pirated off on YouTube, which has already happened once (luckily I had the watermark, in which case they had to credit me).

surfsama
Org Profile

Post by surfsama » Mon May 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Yeah, it's that watermark in the lower right corner-lol but it's really nothing.
Hide the Cheese Whiz

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”