「 AMV Special 」Dragon Ball Super - Avenged Sevenfold

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
theonislair
Org Profile

「 AMV Special 」Dragon Ball Super - Avenged Sevenfold

Post by theonislair » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:25 am

Hi,

I'm new here so I figured I'd post up my latest. These are complete AMVs that will meld into a special AMV comprising of 4 different songs with blended visuals from Dragon Ball Super.

Currently parts 1, 2 and 3 are available, part 4 is still in development.
All four parts are being released as separate, complete AMVs.

Last edited by theonislair on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

theonislair
Org Profile

Re: Dragon Ball Super「 AMV Special 」

Post by theonislair » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:46 pm

Bumping this thread and dropping the new video to boot.

Here is the full AMV Special to date. It comprises of parts 1, 2 and 3.

Here is Part 1's link

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”