Alight

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Alight

Post by Cenit » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:25 pm

Would you trust me if i told you that this is probably my last Lupin III AMV?

This is an AMV that i wanted to do since early 2016. I like Rebecca and i like the show. There was just no time to do it. Also, doing yet another Lupin III AMV seemed like a bad idea. Ileia once told me that all my L3 AMVs are pretty good. And I usually don't like stretching my luck too much. So i'm calling it quits on Lupin III. Unless of course the new TV series Part V or any of the upcoming movies wins me over. Then i'll be back!

Special thanks to JadeCharm, Sojiro and zest for beta testing. Next AMV will probably be mecha.
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

kyle_m
Org Profile

Re: Alight

Post by kyle_m » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:20 am

back to the roots eh?

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:52 am

This AMV was pretty nice. I've never actually watched Lupin before, and I've never seen his wife in a AMV before (either that or I didn't notice her). But this vid made her seem really fun and interesting. I kinda want to watch it just to see what she's about. I think I'd really like her.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:38 am

Old lessson:Never trust ppl on interwebs l:

Wasn't my cup of tea i think but will be giving some extra views to be extra sure D;
Still better than that MMO.

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Post by Cenit » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:54 pm

kyle_m wrote:back to the roots eh?
We'll see. Just a feeling.
Kireblue wrote:This AMV was pretty nice. I've never actually watched Lupin before, and I've never seen his wife in a AMV before (either that or I didn't notice her). But this vid made her seem really fun and interesting. I kinda want to watch it just to see what she's about. I think I'd really like her.
She Waifu alright. Just watch.
Mol wrote:Old lessson:Never trust ppl on interwebs l:

Wasn't my cup of tea i think but will be giving some extra views to be extra sure D;
You better. I'll go bankrupt if no views :o
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”