AMVs Gimenez - Sumorfel

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ByLovand
Org Profile

AMVs Gimenez - Sumorfel

Post by ByLovand » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:24 pm

I know it's late, but I want to share my projects with you, this AMV I did for the "IC" of "AMVGreece", I need to know your opinions on this video, thanks in advance.
I hope you like it, greetings.
AMV completed on April 5, 2016.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: AMVs Gimenez - Sumorfel

Post by Kireblue » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:59 am

The first half of the video was synced nicely, and was definitely pretty interesting. But when the music picks up halfway through, you don't really keep up with it, and so the scenes feel like they get left behind the pace of the song. I haven't actually seen much from this anime, and so I don't even know if it has the footage to keep up with it though.

ByLovand
Org Profile

Re: AMVs Gimenez - Sumorfel

Post by ByLovand » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:28 pm

Kireblue wrote:The first half of the video was synced nicely, and was definitely pretty interesting. But when the music picks up halfway through, you don't really keep up with it, and so the scenes feel like they get left behind the pace of the song. I haven't actually seen much from this anime, and so I don't even know if it has the footage to keep up with it though.
:) Thank you very much for the opinion, I will keep it in mind, greetings.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”