Letter From A Friend - Naruto/Boruto AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Letter From A Friend - Naruto/Boruto AMV

Post by The_McLaughlin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:55 am

I got the idea for this video from a friend who is really big into Naruto and Boruto. They were talking about the show in the car one day and later on that night I was listening to music looking for a song for a video when I came across the song used in the video and it clicked that this was a great combination. I haven't seen Naruto in years so it took about a month of pre planning and reading up on/watching Naruto and Boruto as well trying to figure out what all I needed to gather to put this project together. I learned I really don't like Naruto anymore... there are so many flash backs of things that literally happened 2-3 episodes ago and there is much standing around talking not much action going on for an action shonen show... though I did really enjoy it back in the day. However that being said I'm still pleased with how this video turned out so I hope you guys enjoy and I'd love to know what you think so I can apply your feedback to projects going forward.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”