Language of Love [Ikkicon 2017]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Cirera
Org Profile

Language of Love [Ikkicon 2017]

Post by Cirera » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:33 am

Best Fun of Ikkicon 2017.
Honorary mention: Sugarcoat Romance at Desucon 2017.

So I know it says Creator: Cirera, but this is a COLLAB with my lovely Korppari, and he deserves love so go here: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekokkis99

Originally made for Desucon 2017, and original version has Finnish subs. But I did always think this needs more than an honorary mention so :awesome: I threw it into a few contests and snatched my first award abroad. |:> I am insanely happy. So thank you! :3

Any feedback is, as always, welcome and appreciated. Do note that the masking and editing is crappy on purpose though! :sweat: Hope you guys like this!

YouTube link.

Pysh
Org Profile

Re: Language of Love [Ikkicon 2017]

Post by Pysh » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:10 am

Didn't get the reason behind putting that face over seal but it was really a fun video, can't get that line out of my head 'this is the language of love'. Anyway, seems you both had fun doing this collab :wink: nice work.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: Language of Love [Ikkicon 2017]

Post by Mol » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:57 am

Very informational amv i think i grew up a little. :book: <3
Still better than that MMO.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”