Toradora【AMV】- Right Here

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
sav99
Org Profile

Toradora【AMV】- Right Here

Post by sav99 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:03 pm

This is my first AMV, if you liked, subscribe and share please ^ _ ^

[added vidid, youtube embed and Moved to AMV Announcement Forum - Kireblue]

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Toradora【AMV】- Right Here

Post by Kireblue » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:17 pm

Not bad for your first vid. And welcome to the org! I'd highly recommend not using text in your vid though. Unless you're making a video that focuses on typography, adding text for random lines of your song is generally a bad idea. Also, try to stray away from using so many scenes with lip flap/ moving lips in them. Masking out lip flap might be a bit much for a brand new editor to do, and so being more selective about your scenes might be something you can work on first.

sav99
Org Profile

Post by sav99 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:42 pm

thank you for your comment and to welcome me I will try to improve

Cerbyo
Org Profile

Post by Cerbyo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:04 pm

the watermark and the text I would look into changing for ur next one.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”