Shingeki No Kyojin & One Piece AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ShaiAMV
Org Profile

Shingeki No Kyojin & One Piece AMV

Post by ShaiAMV » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:14 am

Hey Everyone... This is my first time i'm sharing my AMV's.
I'm kinda new at this (AMV) so i hope this is ok :)

Video: Shingeki No Kyojin Eren Sunrise AMV
Category: Dark fantasy, post-apocalyptic, Action
Anime: Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on titan)
Song: Our Last Night - "Sunrise"
Creator: ShaiAMV

Video: One Piece Luffy Ready For Yonko Big Mama Fight {AMV} My Demons
Category: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy
Anime: One Piece
Song: STARSET - My Demons
Creator: ShaiAMV

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Shingeki No Kyojin & One Piece AMV

Post by Kireblue » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:35 am

Welcome to the Org! The rules of announcing videos in the "AMV Announcement forum" require you to catalog your video first. So please do that as soon as possible :D . If you don't know how, here is the FAQ post about it http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 2#p1546652

Until then, I'm going to move your thread to the “Awaiting Catalog Entry” forum. And I can move it back once I see that you've done it.

ShaiAMV
Org Profile

Post by ShaiAMV » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:20 am

Done :)

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Your logo distracts from the cinematic experience of these. I know you don't want people to steal your stuff, but don't put the cart before the horse. It's probably not going to happen. This goes ten times over for subtitles.

I liked your Attack on Titan AMV more because there was more of a structure to it in terms of setting a scene, introducing a character, relating the song lyrics to them and their emotions and their actions.

The One Piece AMV doesn't really have this, there's intense action scenes that match the music but there's no real build up to it. I see and appreciate how you backed off for quieter, slower scenes in the instrumental bridge of the song. Use this kind of thinking to make the whole video pop by building up energy and releasing it at key points.

ShaiAMV
Org Profile

Post by ShaiAMV » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:19 am

seasons wrote:Your logo distracts from the cinematic experience of these. I know you don't want people to steal your stuff, but don't put the cart before the horse. It's probably not going to happen. This goes ten times over for subtitles.

I liked your Attack on Titan AMV more because there was more of a structure to it in terms of setting a scene, introducing a character, relating the song lyrics to them and their emotions and their actions.

The One Piece AMV doesn't really have this, there's intense action scenes that match the music but there's no real build up to it. I see and appreciate how you backed off for quieter, slower scenes in the instrumental bridge of the song. Use this kind of thinking to make the whole video pop by building up energy and releasing it at key points.
i'll try it next time.. ty.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”