Miyauchi Renge [AMV] - 「I'm an Albatroaz」

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
EmceePinks
Org Profile

Miyauchi Renge [AMV] - 「I'm an Albatroaz」

Post by EmceePinks » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:26 am

Still practicing but here ya go.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Re: Miyauchi Renge [AMV] - 「I'm an Albatroaz」

Post by Scintilla » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Just a quick procedural note -- your links should be listed as indirect, not direct, because they don't point directly to downloadable video files.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

EmceePinks
Org Profile

Post by EmceePinks » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:42 pm

Scintilla wrote:Just a quick procedural note -- your links should be listed as indirect, not direct, because they don't point directly to downloadable video files.
Ahh thank you I'll change that

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:29 pm

I really need to watch this anime :D . I think that your video needed some more sync in order to keep things interesting, but it was a pretty fun combo :up:

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:38 am

I'm sure this is going to be right up someone's alley here. Not mine, mind you, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over my opinion in this case.

I see what you were going for and you probably nailed it, I don't know.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”