Major AMV - The Life Of Goro Shigeno

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Tyrfalger
Org Profile

Major AMV - The Life Of Goro Shigeno

Post by Tyrfalger » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:29 pm

After several months and a few periods of editors block, I finally finished this AMV. There are spoilers, if you count 6 episodes into season 1 a spoiler that is. But Major has been around for a long time so I figured it was safe. Editors commentary is in the catalog.

Frustrating that Adobe Premiere glitched a few times and a thin 1 pixel thick black line occasionally appears. :|

As it says in my sig, I recommend cranking up your volume and a little bit of bass for this. Hope you enjoy.
Where words fail, music speaks.

exkcal
Org Profile

Re: Major AMV - The Life Of Goro Shigeno

Post by exkcal » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:59 pm

Very inspirational. I wish there was more variation in the sync because most of it is predictable. Very good.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:45 am

MONTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Excellent example of the genre.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Pysh
Org Profile

Post by Pysh » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:05 am

I agree to what exkcal said. But it's Good as it is anyway :) Amazzzing Work ;)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”