Rules for Posting Announcements:
- Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
- Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
- When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
- Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
- If you are responding to a video announcement, please try to make constructive comments. If you think the video is bad, tell the creator what is wrong with it and how it could be made better. If you didn't bother watching the video, then perhaps you should keep your comments to yourself.
- People become better through practice and experience, but peer support and advice can accelerate that improvement. For all you jaded and cynical creators out there, don't forget that at one time or another you were new to editing also.