lotr-enigma-gravityoflove released

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
HMage
Org Profile

lotr-enigma-gravityoflove released

Post by HMage » Sun Jul 21, 2002 11:07 am

Hi, I have released a music video recently, which is my first public release. Previously I have done several ones before but they lacked the kinkiness and some sort of class to be worthy of publishing on the net. But this one seemed like okay for me to release.

Yesterday, I've added the entry to the AMV site, and today I have in reply one posted opinion about it. Fantastic, this was quite a surprise for me since it was totally positive. But I don't really think it is any good or can be at the level of the classics.

So, I want you to watch it and tell me if it's really that good, because I am not liking that it is.

LOTR-Enigma-GravityofLove

Thank you.
- Eugene 'HMage' Bujak

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”