The Big D

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SilkAMV
Org Profile

The Big D

Post by SilkAMV » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:29 pm

I hate, hate, HATE, lip syncing Alucard. The camera bobs and zooms all over the place, his hair is wiggling around front and center, and his whole jaw moves so I can never just make a simple mask. DUDE JUST MAKE THE MOUTHY SHAPES LIKE A NORMAL ANIME SLUT.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: The Big D

Post by Mol » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:35 am

Ah yea , good ol' D , good times. Pretty good match up , guess it will sell for some cupheads
Still better than that MMO.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:20 am

Great work on this, I have never played this game or watched this anime but every cut was pretty much perfect and the lip sync was spot on, super fun from beginning to end. Wrapping up in less than 2 minutes also never gives this a chance to drag, which it was probably never going to do hey, always leave them wanting more!

Nothing but a fun and simple AMV here but the technical effort that went into this is really appreciated and definitely made a difference.

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:09 am

I had many years of not seeing an AMV of this style (parody with music from some TV show), thanks for keeping this type of AMVs alive!
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:02 am

seasons wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:20 am
Great work on this, I have never played this game or watched this anime but every cut was pretty much perfect and the lip sync was spot on, super fun from beginning to end. Wrapping up in less than 2 minutes also never gives this a chance to drag, which it was probably never going to do hey, always leave them wanting more!

Nothing but a fun and simple AMV here but the technical effort that went into this is really appreciated and definitely made a difference.
Yep, that's what I was going for. Even if the concept wasn't all that deep, I thought it was too appropriate not to do. Thanks for appreciating it.
Megamom wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:09 am
I had many years of not seeing an AMV of this style (parody with music from some TV show), thanks for keeping this type of AMVs alive!
You're welcome! But I think you'll be even more pleased when Animemes 3: Rejected AMVs comes out. I originally wanted to make this video for that project, but in the end I decided it worked better as a stand-alone so I could do the whole song instead of just 30 seconds.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”