deception

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Re: deception

Post by CacoVenom » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:15 pm

good job, i really like those blur, but i guess those flashes were not as good as the blur, but good in general.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:09 pm

Sems cool, not sure what it's about but i think it works.
Still better than that MMO.

vkamv
Org Profile

Post by vkamv » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:51 pm

Visual/Audio: I liked your color alternations and choice of effects. I thought they fit the overall feel and mood of the song well.

Synchronization: The sync was pretty solid from start to finish. Nothing really to complain about. You accentuated the various beats with good visual effects. Some subtle, some more blatant. Nice.

Theme/Story: Didn’t really see a story or theme. It’s a short AMV, so perhaps it’s meant to be a technical showcase. Overall it was enjoyable to watch. Nice work!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”