Broken All Might

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Broken All Might

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:50 am

heres my newest video im ending this year with My Hero Academia and i told myself if im gonna do this series i need a character that isnt midoriya (just yet) so i figured why not All Might as everyone is doing Midori and no one is doing anything on All Might, ok i understand he is very hard to do for some because he isnt a main character mostly comes off as comedic as he sometimes is that and the fact that he only shows up at the end of each season so -cough cough- spoilers -cough cough- :D

i did best i can with what i had of all might since best clips are of him fighting or jumping in to save the day so heres that in the most classic form

Broken Midoriya coming the week of Christmas i need alittle more time to finish downloading the 3 seasons as i only focused on all might episodes

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: Broken All Might

Post by Mol » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:35 pm

Not bad idea, tho i guess picking topic that doesn't have scenes is pretty hard : P I guess you could consider cutting a song a bit. i kinda like how minimaltsic it generally is.
Still better than that MMO.

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Re: Broken All Might

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:16 am

for those reading this my midoriya video will take some more time it may be out before new years or be the 1st week of 019 to close 018 i do apologize

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”