Congrats!

Locked
User avatar
SSJVegita0609
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 10:52 pm
Location: Around...
Contact:
Org Profile

Congrats!

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:33 pm

Just wanted to say congrats to all the winners/nominees/voters/anyone who has anything to do with amvs. This years VCA's made for some good videos, can't wait for next time around.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

User avatar
Vlad G Pohnert
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2001 2:29 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:05 am

Thanks for everyone who voted and I'ts good to see so many good videos being nominated as well.. I know people look at these videos as a popularity thing, but in the end I think both the nominated videos and those that won definitely earned it in many ways. Gongrats to all the winners....

Vlad

User avatar
KLin
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2002 5:07 pm
Location: One of two California cities
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:08 am

5/12 finalists I voted for won so it's cool. As for which 5 they were, sore wa himitsu desu. :) There were indeed a lot of great videos created last year, congratulations to all the nominees as well as the winners!

User avatar
Fluxmeister
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2001 8:45 pm
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Fluxmeister » Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:57 am

Congrats to all the winners. It's nice to see very little bickering at this point too. :D

I got robbed... big wars was supposed to win best overall! :roll: :wink:

I am already plotting my awa trip, I hope to see everyone there! (again for a large number of people!) :D

Happy editing and viewing everyone!
I have sinned. I made a video I wanted to make that was music + anime + sync + action + effects/transitions. Oh lordy. :roll:
NHMK Anime Reviews

User avatar
dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2002 12:22 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Wed Mar 12, 2003 1:25 am

I got robbed... big wars was supposed to win best overall!
Psychological Damage is the greatest AMV to the greatest Anime ever. :)

If I remembered I would've nominated it for Best Drama. I think just watching and editing the video had to be a dramatic experience in itself.
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

User avatar
UncleMilo
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2001 6:41 pm
Location: Southern California
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by UncleMilo » Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:17 am

Congrats to all nominees and all the winners!

-Uncle Milo
There are two kinds of people in this world:
Those who divide people into two kinds of groups
and those who don't.

User avatar
Beowulf
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 9:41 pm
Location: in the art house
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:20 pm

UncleMilo wrote:Congrats to all nominees and all the winners!

-Uncle Milo
Allow me to completely change the subject. You are cool because your name and mine are the same.

:up:

User avatar
paizuri
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 7:15 pm
Location: All hail me, the BEEFMASTER!!!!!
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by paizuri » Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:41 pm

Beowulf wrote:
UncleMilo wrote:Congrats to all nominees and all the winners!

-Uncle Milo
Allow me to completely change the subject. You are cool because your name and mine are the same.

:up:
Your name is "Uncle"? :roll:

And back on topic, congratulations everyone who was nominated and everyone who won. Also, everyone who participated. And everyone who makes AMVs. And everyone who voted. And everyone who didn't vote.

Hooray! :D
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.

User avatar
Ashton
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2001 11:52 am
Location: Northern California
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:10 pm

Fluxmeister wrote:Congrats to all the winners. It's nice to see very little bickering at this point too. :D

I got robbed... big wars was supposed to win best overall! :roll: :wink:

I am already plotting my awa trip, I hope to see everyone there! (again for a large number of people!) :D

Happy editing and viewing everyone!
Dude... not freaking cool at all. I, on behalf of the AMV comunity as a whole, would like to extend my sincerest condolences about this contest. Had all the voting gone the way I made it, you would have won many... MANY more awards. -_-
Image
The anime Channel Petition Sign it if you like anime.
My member profile on the org.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

User avatar
Chaos Angel
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2002 11:34 am
Location: Vidderating
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Thu Mar 13, 2003 12:06 am

Congrats to everyone who was nominated and to those who won!! ::hugs all around::
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

User avatar
Beowulf
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 9:41 pm
Location: in the art house
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:03 am

Ashton wrote:
Fluxmeister wrote:Congrats to all the winners. It's nice to see very little bickering at this point too. :D

I got robbed... big wars was supposed to win best overall! :roll: :wink:

I am already plotting my awa trip, I hope to see everyone there! (again for a large number of people!) :D

Happy editing and viewing everyone!
Dude... not freaking cool at all. I, on behalf of the AMV comunity as a whole, would like to extend my sincerest condolences about this contest. Had all the voting gone the way I made it, you would have won many... MANY more awards. -_-
Like best lip synch for Grand Theft Bebop

User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:45 pm
Status: Retired from AMVs
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:11 am

MJ's the man now DAWG. 8)
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Locked

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2003”