Best Action

BigDave1310
Org Profile

Post by BigDave1310 » Sat Mar 01, 2003 9:35 pm

dwchang wrote:
ASSton why do you even post? You are a dumbass! You don't like La Familia cause we are so powerful. So keep your thoughts to yourself little pissant in the AMV world. Oh I just changed my vote now I am voting for you for new comer of the year. Because if I didn't it would be a waste my time responding to such an asshole that wasn't worthly of La Familia time.
Jesus Dave. The kid apologized for Christ's sake. I might add you make it seem like there's some sort of "turf" war on the .org and that La Familia is some army. I always thought it was just a bunch of guys who hung out. Maybe I'm wrong...

Daniel ^_^
Ninja Gaijin Productions
I am just sad you ran from challenge at Ushicon from getting your ass kicked in Iron Chef, this isn't a turf war just don't like the ASSton kick. Until he apologizes to me for being a little punk I will cont. my onslot. You on the other hand I dislike for completely different reasons, because you get on my nervous.

[MOD: Personal attacks are NOT tolerated on this forum. Consider this a warning - personal attacks on org members are bannable offenses, please keep any such opinions to email.]

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Sat Mar 01, 2003 9:57 pm

I am just sad you ran from challenge at Ushicon from getting your ass kicked in Iron Chef, this isn't a turf war just don't like the ASSton kick. Until he apologizes to me for being a little punk I will cont. my onslot.
I ran from the challenge? Not exactly, there were 9 creators, obviously one of us had to sit out and I had a headache, but regardless of your peception (or rather delusions), think what you may.

What did Ashton say to you? I don't see him even replying to your posts (which I probably should've done myself).
You on the other hand I dislike for completely different reasons, because you get on my nervous.
You make it seem like I care since you feel it necessary to state so in public forum. I know quite a few people who feel the same about you, but I guess I should just end this since it's immature and would be a personal attack. Oh yeah and no one cares hah. Oh well.

Daniel ^_^
Ninja Gaijin Productions[/quote]

BigDave1310
Org Profile

Post by BigDave1310 » Sun Mar 02, 2003 12:44 am

[MOD: Personal attacks are NOT tolerated on this forum. Consider this a warning - personal attacks on org members are bannable offenses, please keep any such opinions to email.][/quote]

All the personal attack I have watched happen on this forum and your going to call me out. First of all have the guts not to hide behind a mod tell us how is talking. That is one way to get respect. And put out where that was a direct attack. This is one of the stupid thing I have ever seen.

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Sun Mar 02, 2003 1:06 am

You attacked Ashton (which was a really bad idea, the other thread had reached its end, and was locked. You then decided to carry the argument over into another thread) and you attacked Daniel.

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2003”