Best New Creator

Ashton
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:20 am

Rozard wrote:
Ashton wrote:I don't care about people coming up and asking for my autograph, man! All I want is to win some awards.
I say we all pitch in and each buy Ashton a big trophy at our local sports memorobilia stores, each with the message: "Here's a hunk of plastic that commemorates success. Now STFU."
Alright, now I'm becoming angry. Nobody listened to me from the start, and now it's showing. You all had your own little images about who I am and what I am thinking, but what I had to say, and my request are not what you are all making it out to be. But otherwise, thanks very much for the suggestion.
The anime Channel Petition Sign it if you like anime.
My member profile on the org.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:31 am

I blame Microsoft and Bill Gates :? damn them to hell.....

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:46 am

Dude, you're doing it to yourself! There's no reason at all to get all hot and bothered over any of this. Everyone else but you seems to understand this. It's just a fucking internet poll. I somehow doubt jbone will get a better job if he puts down on his resume that he won Best New Creator at a fan-based music video web site. Also, I believe you said something about no one knowing who you were (and you not knowing anyone else), and that you had no intention to. How are you going to get people to watch your videos if they don't know who you are? I know for sure I'm not known for my videos, but because I've been posting in the forums for a long time.

I make my videos because I want to, and feel the need to. I also wish for other people to watch them. Does it bother me when people don't review my videos? Yes, I'm not going to lie to you. Do I care about awards? Kind of. Sure, it's awesome to get recognized for something I did. Am I going to plead to win and obsess over not winning? Hell no. What's the point?
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Ashton
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:10 am

Rozard wrote:Dude, you're doing it to yourself! There's no reason at all to get all hot and bothered over any of this. Everyone else but you seems to understand this. It's just a fucking internet poll. I somehow doubt jbone will get a better job if he puts down on his resume that he won Best New Creator at a fan-based music video web site. Also, I believe you said something about no one knowing who you were (and you not knowing anyone else), and that you had no intention to. How are you going to get people to watch your videos if they don't know who you are? I know for sure I'm not known for my videos, but because I've been posting in the forums for a long time.

I make my videos because I want to, and feel the need to. I also wish for other people to watch them. Does it bother me when people don't review my videos? Yes, I'm not going to lie to you. Do I care about awards? Kind of. Sure, it's awesome to get recognized for something I did. Am I going to plead to win and obsess over not winning? Hell no. What's the point?
0_0
ok, now I'm just confused. The first part of that refers to something, and I don't know exactly what your saying, but I think you misunderstood something I said.
As for the second part, I agree with you 100%. I never intended this to be a "plea" of any kind. I just wanted to say that I believed I deserve it, and that I believe my work is worth your time viewing. Really, you and I share the same idea... really.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

Ashton
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:11 am

earthcurrent wrote:I blame Microsoft and Bill Gates :? damn them to hell.....
Good call. I think it's the horrible effect XP has on human brain waves. It's like cell phones, but worse... :shock:
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:13 am

Ashton wrote:
Good call. I think it's the horrible effect XP has on human brain waves. It's like cell phones, but worse... :shock:
Good. Now that you are agree. Hush.

Ashton
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:15 am

earthcurrent wrote:
Ashton wrote:
What, international secret? Naw... everyone knows it man!
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:18 am

Ashton wrote:
earthcurrent wrote:
Ashton wrote:
nah, I was just telling you to hush in general.

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:20 am

indeed :?

Ashton
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:20 am

earthcurrent wrote:
Ashton wrote:
earthcurrent wrote:
Ashton wrote:
nah, I was just telling you to hush in general.
No one hushes me and lives to talk about it! :shock: I'm just freaking tired... this week has been bad, and this whole thread hasn't helped... and the worst part was: I started it. Time to go sulk and write in my live journal.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2003”