Best New Creator

Ashton
Org Profile

Best New Creator

Post by Ashton » Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:55 pm

I realized yesterday that I have never won a single award EVER! I find this amazing, and I decided that now is my time. This isn't difficult, everyone, I was only nominated for ONE award. So I am asking you all too please vote for me for "Best New Creator", out of pitty, out of respect, out of anything that will compell you to vote for me. Because, Gosh darnit, I think I deserve at least this! So I ask for your vote now! Please vote for me in "Best New Creator".
The anime Channel Petition Sign it if you like anime.
My member profile on the org.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

Beowulf
Org Profile

Re: Best New Creator

Post by Beowulf » Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:58 pm

Ashton wrote:I realized yesterday that I have never won a single award EVER! I find this amazing, and I decided that now is my time. This isn't difficult, everyone, I was only nominated for ONE award. So I am asking you all too please vote for me for "Best New Creator", out of pitty, out of respect, out of anything that will compell you to vote for me. Because, Gosh darnit, I think I deserve at least this! So I ask for your vote now! Please vote for me in "Best New Creator".
*stabs Ashton in the gut*

BLEEED MOTHERFUCKER!

BLEEEEEEEEEEEED!

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:00 pm

omg, its a new creator nominee war..

/me watches :\
Hi.

trythil
is
Org Profile

Post by trythil » Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:22 pm

Ashton wrote:I realized yesterday that I have never won a single award EVER! I find this amazing yadda yadda yadda
...I'm amazed that you actually care this much.

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:08 pm

Ashton wrote:I realized yesterday that I have never won a single award EVER! I find this amazing, and I decided that now is my time. This isn't difficult, everyone, I was only nominated for ONE award. So I am asking you all too please vote for me for "Best New Creator", out of pitty, out of respect, out of anything that will compell you to vote for me. Because, Gosh darnit, I think I deserve at least this! So I ask for your vote now! Please vote for me in "Best New Creator".
Hmmmm...Interesting plea, How do you define respect though and how do you see you deserve it? how do you define amazing? My thoughs are that that it's an honor to be voted for rather than a requirement or expected need....

Vlad

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:23 pm

The only thing more pathetic than complaining you've never won an award is to beg people to vote for you out of pity... and to not even spell "pity" correctly. :P
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:26 pm

jbone wrote:The only thing more pathetic than complaining you've never won an award is to beg people to vote for you out of pity... and to not even spell "pity" correctly. :P
I thought this was the VCA Shameless self-promotion forum..

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Tue Feb 25, 2003 3:07 pm

heh it is shameless ^_^
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:34 pm

jbone wrote:The only thing more pathetic than complaining you've never won an award is to beg people to vote for you out of pity... and to not even spell "pity" correctly. :P
I usually don't hop aboard your grammar police train but that is pretty fucking sad.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 pm

Beowulf wrote:
*stabs Ashton in the gut*

BLEEED MOTHERFUCKER!

BLEEEEEEEEEEEED!
Ned Flanders: "It's strawberry jam!"
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2003”