Two nods for NOP

gambitt
Org Profile

Two nods for NOP

Post by gambitt » Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:31 am

Hey! We got two nominations! Not bad categories, either. Best Dance (Stomp to my Beat from DDR2) and Best Digital Effects (TriEngel). We're happy here at Nightowl Pictures, but most importantly we just want to encourage you all to vote! Vote to let your voice be heard! Vote to cancel out your idiot roommate's vote! Vote for us! *cough* I mean, vote wisely, you know you want to. :P

Here are links to the videos in case you have yet to see them:
DDR2: Stomp to my Beat (FLCL groundwork, original)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=11305

TriEngel (Trigun)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=11306

Both have direct links to the videos and are functional so download away! Good luck to everybody.
Sata andagi!

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:21 pm

I find it ironic that TriEngel got nominated for digital effects, and Stompybunny didn't :o
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:33 pm

Kusoyaro wrote:I find it ironic that TriEngel got nominated for digital effects, and Stompybunny didn't :o
And while were on the topic of fucked nominations, where the hell is Self-Titled?!

Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:37 pm

Beowulf wrote:
Kusoyaro wrote:I find it ironic that TriEngel got nominated for digital effects, and Stompybunny didn't :o
And while were on the topic of fucked nominations, where the hell is Self-Titled?!

Julian stop getting on surley! I know your mad but comeon...

Baby wants his bottle? :lol:

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:46 pm

Beowulf wrote:
It was nominated for best sentimental..

Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:47 pm

Machine wrote:
Beowulf wrote:

Julian stop getting on surley! I know your mad but comeon...

Baby wants his bottle? :lol:

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:30 pm

Beowulf wrote:
Huh? I didn't even expect that to get nominated, seeing as how most people haven't seen it.
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:36 pm

Kusoyaro wrote:
Beowulf wrote:
Huh? I didn't even expect that to get nominated, seeing as how most people haven't seen it.
A travesty

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:53 pm

Jeff: I'm even MORE stunned that your Brilliant 2U / Gainax video didn't get the nomiation for Best Effects, yet TriEngel did. :?
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)

gambitt
Org Profile

Post by gambitt » Wed Feb 26, 2003 5:06 pm

I can believe it, I have no way of getting this video online unless you find me on DC++ somewhere and get it from me directly :P thanks for the support though, Meri!
Sata andagi!

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2003”