i KNOW!

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:26 am

Shh, if you uncover the conspiracy they will make you mysteriously disappear! Don't tell anyone that the Golden Donut is really a fund for a complex milit...

*mysteriously disappears!*

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:42 am

SpPANDA wrote:
Nappy wrote:Ya I was told all vids are automaticly entered and we didn't have to do anything. I saw that button before "All of my videos have been entered into the catalog" I thought that meant every video we made is in the database, which isn't true for me cuz I made a one I didn't add o_o I find out about it before the nom voting and click the box, but when the nom voting starts I'm not there -_- I asked phade and he said I missed the deadline, course I know ppl that qualified that missed the deadline too, but I missed it by a few more hours than they did I guess, or I didn't pledge any money, I'm not too sure :shock:
its the pledge money for sure
gimmee a dolla!

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Wed Feb 26, 2003 10:08 am

SpPANDA wrote:
Nappy wrote:Ya I was told all vids are automaticly entered and we didn't have to do anything. I saw that button before "All of my videos have been entered into the catalog" I thought that meant every video we made is in the database, which isn't true for me cuz I made a one I didn't add o_o I find out about it before the nom voting and click the box, but when the nom voting starts I'm not there -_- I asked phade and he said I missed the deadline, course I know ppl that qualified that missed the deadline too, but I missed it by a few more hours than they did I guess, or I didn't pledge any money, I'm not too sure :shock:
its the pledge money for sure
Nah. I'm almost two months overdue for the $150 I pledged :P

(sorry Phade, I keep forgetting!)
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2003”