Best First?

(NERD Studios) Macbeth
Org Profile

Best First?

Post by (NERD Studios) Macbeth » Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:00 pm

Hi everyone,

This is my own personal shameless promotion of one of my videos. My only video, really. While I'd love to be nominated for any category, the realist in me says that the place the video is most likely to be nominated is Best First Video. To even be in the running for a VCA would be incredible, so if you have a bit of free time, I'd appreciate it if you took a moment to view my video and considering giving me a nomination.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... php?v=9548

The video is "All that's Left," set to Cowboy Bebop. Some of you may be familiar with it, as it is on the top 10% and has been downloaded some thousands of times. I'd like to think that means that there are some people out there who actually have it and enjoy it.

Anyway, I realize that I'm not a community celebrity, or a big personality on the Forums, but I hope you'll take the time to judge the video on its merits, even though you might not know its creator. Anyway, if you've gotten this far, I thank you for reading this, and hope that if you download the video, you enjoy it.
Macbeth(Nick Youngblood), Professional Lurker
==============================
"Saito, you live by the sword. Do you really think that in this Meiji era you can continue with your philosophy of Aku, Soku, Zan?"
"Of course. Until Death."

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2003”