Cheap skullcandy

This forum is for informing everyone else about special deals on stuff to buy like DVDs, cheap hard drives, blank CDs on sale, etc.
Taite
Org Profile

Re: Cheap skullcandy

Post by Taite » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:01 pm

I have 4 brands of earbuds: Sony, Apple (the ones that came with my iPod), Sennheiser, and those gummy things.
All but my Sennheiser broke.

I don't like earbuds though, I much prefer headphones. I really like the skullcandy headphones, so I'm thinking about buying a pair, but I'm guessing the sound quality is not as great as sennheiser. :uhoh:
Image Image

Dar
yuri addict
Org Profile

Post by Dar » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:29 pm

Taite wrote:I have 4 brands of earbuds: Sony, Apple (the ones that came with my iPod), Sennheiser, and those gummy things.
All but my Sennheiser broke.

I don't like earbuds though, I much prefer headphones. I really like the skullcandy headphones, so I'm thinking about buying a pair, but I'm guessing the sound quality is not as great as sennheiser. :uhoh:

i just got mine today ^.^

much better then my old headphones. sound quality is great, and they r comfy 2 wear :D

but i got the gaming headset :p

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:51 pm

AaronAMV wrote:but... Skullcandy headphones aren't good...
Truth.

I had a pair, they hurt my ears and didn't have good bass response.

They are for people who want people to look at their headphones and go "zomgwtf?"

The over-ear fold-up headphones at radio shack are better and more comfortable. Also, if you want some good over-ear cans, nab up the Sony Xtra-Bass, you won't be disappointed. The padding feels like you have pillows on your ears, and the sound is amazing. I hear the buds are better, but I can't wear buds. Waxy buildup.
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

gotenks794
Org Profile

Post by gotenks794 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:40 am

Dar wrote:Also, when your skullcandy breaks you can get 50% off anything in the store
Fixed.

Just save yourself the trouble and don't get lowriders. They will break, no matter how gentle you are with them. Just the normal action of taking them on and off of your head is too much for them. Get Hesh for like not that much more. They're a lot nicer. Except they're huge, and you could easily break your ears, but at least they're durable.
MAC is a cosmetics brand. Mac is the superior computing platform. It's not an acronym.

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:59 pm

Dar wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3699/neku.jpg
I own these: http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-elec ... tabsection , and they are the best headphones I have ever used ( I now have 5 pairs of headphones including Skullcandies). :book:

AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
Org Profile

Post by AaronAMV » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:09 am

I've been using these for almost two months now. Originally got them for the 360, but I was so happy to find out they worked for the PC also.

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/efx1/home.aspx

Return to “Heads Up!”