Where is the best place to buy Anime in England?

This forum is for informing everyone else about special deals on stuff to buy like DVDs, cheap hard drives, blank CDs on sale, etc.
Subtle Sorrow
Org Profile

Where is the best place to buy Anime in England?

Post by Subtle Sorrow » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:33 am

I use Amazon.co.uk for all my Anime, but is there anywhere where I can get it cheaper etc?

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Where is the best place to buy Anime in England?

Post by mirkosp » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:26 am

I don't live in England, but a good general suggestion would be to go to conventions, as prices tend to be lower, even sensibly, over there, as most vendors put special convention discounts.

SenTrix
Org Profile

Post by SenTrix » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:43 am

Use to buy my dvds in HMV and Play.com but all them if not most of them are PAL, thats why i only buy NTSC region 1 in amazon directly from America. And as for cons, yeah its pretty good their were giving off £35-50 worth of boxset and its buy one get one free boxset.
Image <<..:: Click Me ::..>> Image

xPiikanyaa
Phail Whale
Org Profile

Post by xPiikanyaa » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:34 pm

I buy most of mine from HMV, but they don't sell anime DVDs in a lot of places (The one in Gateshead Metro Centre is the only one I know of that sells them) and it's expensive as hell if you want to get a whole series. I would recommend getting them online since you can often get them pretty cheap on websites like eBay.

kossyremp
Org Profile

Post by kossyremp » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Amazon.co.uk, Play.com, HMV.com and Ebay.co.uk. Of course I find that America gets amazingly better anime releases than britian does so ive set my PC drive to region 1 and just import all my DVD's from America.

Return to “Heads Up!”