Third Round of Kio's Ebaying

This forum is for informing everyone else about special deals on stuff to buy like DVDs, cheap hard drives, blank CDs on sale, etc.
Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Third Round of Kio's Ebaying

Post by Kionon » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:36 am

Ebaying stuff as I go through my collection and weed out stuff. Partially to make room and money for more KOR stuff, and partially because I am concerned about packing this stuff as I get closer to moving from Japan for officer candidate school in Rhode Island.

The big deal for org members is, if you're an org member, I will ship anything air mail FREE (that's around a week for anywhere in the world). If you want EMS (only a few days), I will only charge you shipping minus the Air Mail rate. Given the stuff I am going to be putting up, old stuff, rare stuff, expensive stuff (because Japan is effing expensive), I think this is a pretty good deal.

Here is my ebay link:

http://shop.ebay.com/kasugakyosuke/m.ht ... m=&_ipg=25

If you want something, but do not want to use ebay, wait until the auction is over, and if it didn't sell, we can work something out here.
Last edited by Kionon on Sun May 08, 2011 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Org Profile

Re: BDs. DVDs, CDs, Figures, Manga, etc for sale...

Post by Kionon » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:12 am

Bumping because I'm doing another round of this. Free shipping for Org members remains in effect.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Org Profile

Re: Third Round of Kio's Ebaying

Post by Kionon » Sun May 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Link in first post active again, clearing out all the stuff I left in the US the first time around, as well as various odds and ends for anime, manga, CDs, DVDs, etc... Still free shipping on the smaller items, the bigger items, of course, I'll still need to charge for (like the Civic Type R steering wheel).
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Org Profile

Re: Third Round of Kio's Ebaying

Post by Kionon » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Digging through the stuff again. Just put up my original R1 Utena discs. I'm going to be pre-ordering to new rightstuf version of the remasters. Going to try to get quite a bit of stuff up today.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Return to “Heads Up!”