Can I enter justice to have my account excluded?

Use this forum to drop messages to the moderator team. Threads will be removed after they're resolved.
cascao_123
Org Profile

Can I enter justice to have my account excluded?

Post by cascao_123 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:59 pm

It was a time ago when I took part of akross and I was humiliated by everyone
Im returning to create AMVs and I'd be very glad to have everything excluded since I will only be using YouTube and wont be taking part of any other contest
I think you might have this policy of keeping the videos here as a drive but I dont want to be part of this thing you may call "amv universe"
My accounts are: cascao_123 and doidao_!
I have all of my amvs on YouTube as you can see:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCEL45QWSruc3DJklpv0QbtQ

l33tmeatwad
Org Profile

Re: Can I enter justice to have my account excluded?

Post by l33tmeatwad » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:09 pm

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with other AMV editors, but to be clear we do not run Akross, nor are we associated with it in any way. While many contests advertise on this site, only the "Org Supported Contests" are run by this site and just having an account here doesn't mean you have to participate in anything. I'm not sure what you mean by "AMV Universe", that is not something related to this site either. If you don't want to upload simply don't upload your videos, that is your prerogative. That said, I would encourage you to upload as we often have users looking for "long lost videos" that got removed from YouTube, so generally speaking they are more likely to be preserved here as opposed to there.
Software & Guides: AMVpack | AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | VapourSynth 101
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Twitter | YouTube

Return to “Moderator Drop Box”