Favorite Anime Removal on Profile

This forum is for dropping messages to moderators. Since moderators are hidden, the message will be removed when the message has been acknowledged.
SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Favorite Anime Removal on Profile

Postby SQ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:03 pm

I don't know if you can do this but I'm unsure of where else to put this.

On my AMV profile, under 10 favorite anime, I have "Last Unicorn, The"
This movie isn't an anime and has been removed from the anime list. Because of this, I cannot find a way to remove the movie from my top anime.

So what I'm looking for is for someone to delete the last unicorn from the favorite anime list in my profile.
Thank you!
StandardQuip

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Favorite Anime Removal on Profile

Postby Kireblue » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:37 am

SQ wrote:I don't know if you can do this but I'm unsure of where else to put this.

On my AMV profile, under 10 favorite anime, I have "Last Unicorn, The"
This movie isn't an anime and has been removed from the anime list. Because of this, I cannot find a way to remove the movie from my top anime.

So what I'm looking for is for someone to delete the last unicorn from the favorite anime list in my profile.
Thank you!

I'm not able to remove a anime for you, but in order to do it yourself, go to this link https://www.animemusicvideos.org/member ... .php?l=0-9

Then, find a anime that you would like to take the place of the Last Unicorn, type "2" in its ranking box, and click update at the bottom. This will overwrite whatever is in the #2 spot (in this case, the last unicorn).

Return to “Moderator Drop Box”