alive barely...

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Final Saiyyan
Org Profile

Post by Final Saiyyan » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:01 pm

i woulda said something sooner but here that was late at night :)

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:07 pm

Thing 1, this is the holiday season. People are trying to be happy and upbeat, quit bogging the forum down with your drama. You have alot of warped friends. You are warped, and your;e dragging everyone into your warped little world. R-A-N-M-A's grandpa just died, and he's perfectly fine. Now you're going and cutting yourself over some angsty girl you've known for 3 months.

Thing 2, I'm going to say this. And I am going to say this once. GO SEE A DOCTOR! I don't care what you think about it, I don't care if you want to go, I don't care if your parents care or not. Go see one, now. Now that I've said that, I want you to go say the same thing to all of your friends.

Now that this has been establish, lets let the thread die. You've been told what you need to do, now go do it.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Jim Hawkings21122
Org Profile

Post by Jim Hawkings21122 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:09 pm

CaTaClYsM wrote:Thing 1, this is the holiday season. People are trying to be happy and upbeat, quit bogging the forum down with your drama. You have alot of warped friends. You are warped, and your;e dragging everyone into your warped little world. R-A-N-M-A's grandpa just died, and he's perfectly fine. Now you're going and cutting yourself over some angsty girl you've known for 3 months.

Thing 2, I'm going to say this. And I am going to say this once. GO SEE A DOCTOR! I don't care what you think about it, I don't care if you want to go, I don't care if your parents care or not. Go see one, now. Now that I've said that, I want you to go say the same thing to all of your friends.

Now that this has been establish, lets let the thread die. You've been told what you need to do, now go do it.
a little blunt but i get what you're saying, thanx
RoXxoRs13: Is masturbation a sin?
Yomomma: I think so.....
RoXxoRs13: Then i'm going to hell, straight to hell
Yomomma: At least you won't be alone ^_^

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:12 pm

No problem.

^_^
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Final Saiyyan
Org Profile

Post by Final Saiyyan » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:15 pm

harsh but fair.

it can be a traumatic experience things like this but the best thing is to move on as quickly a possible its better for everyone ,especially jim that way :)

Jim Hawkings21122
Org Profile

Post by Jim Hawkings21122 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:27 pm

Final Saiyyan wrote:harsh but fair.

it can be a traumatic experience things like this but the best thing is to move on as quickly a possible its better for everyone ,especially jim that way :)
i agree but i think i i will still be depressed over this for a while.

Final Saiyyan
Org Profile

Post by Final Saiyyan » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:32 pm

why how long did you know her? thats if you dont mind me askin? :?

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:33 pm

Again, see a Dcotor, they'll hook you up with meds to repair your brains chemical imbalance and a shrink to teach you coping skills.

Jim Hawkings21122
Org Profile

Post by Jim Hawkings21122 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:33 pm

Final Saiyyan wrote:why how long did you know her? thats if you dont mind me askin? :?
well i have really known her for 3 months but i met her a fewtimes before that over the course of about 3 years.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:35 pm

Heh, someone's a caring person who gets attached to people easily.

It's not a bad trait, but it comes back to haunt you from time to time, doesn't it...
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Return to “It's all about me!”