My friend and the person i love just disowned me

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:07 pm

Kamoc wrote:he's not, you people fucking killed him.
The voice of flat directness speaks...

Well, I hope for the best. I've tried what I could. Just sit here and ponder life now.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:10 pm

i myself could never understand how people could want to kill themselves. Granted, I suppose I've never had anything truely traumatizing happen to me, so I guess I couldn't truely understand.

I do feel bad for you Jim, really. Anyone who gets burned in the pursuit of love always has my deepest condolences. Just know, that if you did kill yourself, you'd never be able to find it.

Just put the razor down Jim, throw it out the window, anything. Acting on these sudden feelings of saddness with your death would be the worst mistake you could never take back.

If nothing else, take some strength from these people you've never even met, but still don't want harm to come to you. Even Veldrin (its the only way he can show he cares). Listen to that piece of advice Mad Hatter gave, if she doesn't love you back then it can't be true love.

I guess thats about all I can say.....you don't seem like the kind of person that would lie for attention, if anything from what I've seen of you in these past months is that you're a very passionate person.
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:12 pm

Suicide is stupid.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

razzlychan
Org Profile

Post by razzlychan » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:12 pm

jim, NO KILLING!! DEATH BAD! :x
Mamimi: Takkun may have a big forehead, but he's a real good kid! Please don't hurt him?
Haruko: HE'S HIDING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!!!
Mamimi:What? But he's a real good boy. He'd never even mention having seen my panties!
Haruko:THEN HE'S GAY!!!

KillDieMurder
Org Profile

Post by KillDieMurder » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:13 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:Suicide is stupid.
x5
FF6 AMV | Max Payne 2 Vid | End of eva
If my life were a video game, Pop-Tarts would give me full health.

Vlad86
Org Profile

Post by Vlad86 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:17 pm

According to the system, it says Jim is still logged in and looking at this page.....
I fear the worst :cry:

KillDieMurder wrote:
flint_the_dwarf wrote:Suicide is stupid.
x5
x300
The Big O will KILL you!

Onideus_Mad_Hatter
Org Profile

Post by Onideus_Mad_Hatter » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:19 pm

He hasn't committed suicide peeps...although I'm sure on a subconsious level he's quite enjoying having you all "think for the worst".
[size=0]
Image[/size]

Satomi
Org Profile

Post by Satomi » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:22 pm

Jim, it's not the worst thing in the world. Try having a friend who is actually dead and you were unable to save them. If anything, that hurts. So, if I can stay alive, you can too.
guy07 wrote: they know me as the ball licker of hell

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:27 pm

Onideus_Mad_Hatter wrote:He hasn't committed suicide peeps...although I'm sure on a subconsious level he's quite enjoying having you all "think for the worst".
You know you care, somewhere beneath your many layers of internet evil. Otherwise why are you still here?
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Vlad86
Org Profile

Post by Vlad86 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:28 pm

Onideus_Mad_Hatter wrote:He hasn't committed suicide peeps...although I'm sure on a subconsious level he's quite enjoying having you all "think for the worst".
I'm stuck thinking by now he's either truly thinking about it, enjoying the attention, or pulling a stunt.

I just hope he was never serious about suicide....
The Big O will KILL you!

Return to “It's all about me!”