My friend and the person i love just disowned me

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:09 am

azulmagia wrote:
madmag9999 wrote:i hope hes still alive he hasnt posted in a long time
If the guy actually snuffs himself I hope all the people who made light of his situation never be able to sleep at night ever again. :evil: :evil:
yes ... this aint a funny matter... :evil: :evil: :evil:
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:10 am

madmag9999 wrote:i hope hes still alive he hasnt posted in a long time
Um....according to his profile information, his last post was at 9pm on the 4th...that was bout 3 hours ago. I wouldn't call that a long time... o.O

[Maybe I have my time schedule wrong or something.]

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:12 am

azulmagia wrote:If the guy actually snuffs himself I hope all the people who made light of his situation never be able to sleep at night ever again. :evil: :evil:
It was all over by the end of the first page. Besides, the occasional cleansing of the gene pool is nothing to lose sleep over.

El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:13 am

jonmartensen wrote:
azulmagia wrote:If the guy actually snuffs himself I hope all the people who made light of his situation never be able to sleep at night ever again. :evil: :evil:
It was all over by the end of the first page. Besides, the occasional cleansing of the gene pool is nothing to lose sleep over.
Seconded. :?
I like bugging people. Deal with it.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:14 am

Sorry if it bugs you, but I'll be sleeping just fine for the rest of my unsuicide-shortened life. As long as he doesn't take out a school full of kids on his way, it's his choice. Besides, he said he was cutting himself in his second or third post - obviously he'd already made up his mind and was just spending his last minutes painting the keyboard red. No point arguing about it or trying to talk him out of it now.

Besides which, if he were your friend, would he hurt you by killing himself? I'd hope he wouldn't - if he does, then he wasn't much of a friend to begin with.

Onideus_Mad_Hatter
Org Profile

Post by Onideus_Mad_Hatter » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:16 am

El Banana wrote:
jonmartensen wrote:
Seconded. :?
OMG WTF IV GOT TEH 3rd, YO!!1!!
[size=0]
Image[/size]

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:18 am

Really though, wouldn't it be faster to just slash open your jugular vein?
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:20 am

J-0080 wrote:Really though, wouldn't it be faster to just slash open your jugular vein?
You'd think. Maybe it hurts more or is harder to cut (I think it would be harder to cut with the cartilage in the neck to get in the way of the knife). I'm not really sure.

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:23 am

If you're going to commite suicide, at least do it in the most painful way possible. That way you aren't wussing out.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:26 am

jonmartensen wrote:If you're going to commite suicide, at least do it in the most painful way possible. That way you aren't wussing out.
I don't know about that - most people do it to stop *being* in pain (emotional, physical, etc). It seems a little dumb to me for someone to purposely cause himself pain in order to escape pain. Defeating the purpose much?

Return to “It's all about me!”