My friend and the person i love just disowned me

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Veldrin
Org Profile

Post by Veldrin » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:31 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:You can have my love, it's better than Veldrin's anyway. :wink:
Yeah take his, its got 20% more lies and 30% more 'i dont give a damn'

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:35 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:You can have my love, it's better than Veldrin's anyway. :wink:
I'll take that and Moonlight Soldier's cute comments in WOT and work on my vid. ^_^
Veldrin wrote:Yeah take his, its got 20% more lies and 30% more 'i dont give a damn'
Heh, you already said I could have some of yours, too - you can't take it back now. ;p

El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:35 pm

oooooOOOooooh Diss. :O
I like bugging people. Deal with it.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:37 pm

Arigatomyna wrote:
I'll take that and Moonlight Soldier's cute comments in WOT and work on my vid. ^_^
:P
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:44 pm

Vlad86 wrote:Don't be a COWARD!!!

Seriously!! You can make something of your life!!! Don't throw it away!!!
There have been plenty of people who have been down in the dumps, but they found the courage and the strength to carry on.

So please, deeply consider this, friends don't hurt friends, and how will everyone miss you? Don't hurt family either!!
Suicide is stupid and selfish, DON"T DO IT!!!!
TOTALLY AGREES ... ending ur life aint worth nothing because it wont solve anything, it will cause more trouble for everyone ... dont worry about other people because people come and go but real friends will always be there and will always back u up ... there might be things that u guys dont agree about but things will turn around and get brighter ... if not then they werent really ur friends ... if u think that u dont have friends, dont think that cuz im ur friend, we all are ... and we would miss u if u were gone ... so stick around for a while ... holla :wink: 8)
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:49 pm

Sorry I got in late. I didn't want to go through and read all the posts so I'll just reply to the first one.

If you're going to slit your wrists, at least do it the right way so you'll really die. You don't cut across the arm, dig the razor in deep at the base of the wrist and rip it through the flesh toward the inside of your elbow.

Oh, and remeber, the problem with suicide is that you've already experienced your problems by the time you want to commit suicide. If you're going to kill yourself, do it while your still happy.

madmag9999
Org Profile

Post by madmag9999 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:56 pm

sorry i havent been able to read this earlier then now but iv been sorta busy and unable to be on the forums much. sorry to hear that the girl hates u but seriously killing yourself will not prove anything. its really not a good way out. and killing yourself by cutting your wrists is the stupidest thing ever its slow and painfull if u really want to do it and there really is nothing i can do for u becouse im talking to u online then take a shit load of nyquil. i really hope u dicided not to kill yourself though becouse thatd be throwing your life away for a stupid reason. im sure ull find another girl.
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:56 pm

Onideus_Mad_Hatter wrote:Here's a special Keeristmas gift from me to all of you "suicidal" peeps out there:

http://www.emotioneric.com/emotionfill/aspirin.html

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Re: My friend and the person i love just disowned me

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:56 pm

Jim Hawkings21122 wrote:i want to kill myself.

Any objections?
Yes, I'd rather you didn't.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Onideus_Mad_Hatter
Org Profile

Post by Onideus_Mad_Hatter » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:56 pm

[size=0]
Image[/size]

Return to “It's all about me!”