My friend and the person i love just disowned me

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Khameleon808
Org Profile

GOOD

Post by Khameleon808 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:22 am

GOOD , Cause things like that should not be tolerated. Little as it might mean to veld but there are those of us out here that do value human life

I feel for everyone that wants to end their life , even if they dont want my pity i bleed it out anyway cause no one deserves to be defeated in the mind like that . but then you have these jackasses that condone and promote actions like that , these people need to be beat with large clubs and left bleeding in the moonlight. Get a fucking heart during the time your banned, use this time to think about the things you say , and realize how the possible impact on it can be brought back on your ass.

IN CLOSING
dont do it man
i have too many friends contemplating this right now
would hate to lose a possible friend

Kham

inanitydishamen
Org Profile

Post by inanitydishamen » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:24 am

I'd hate to lose a person who could potentially wash my car for pennies, or bagels!
LOL

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:26 am

flint_the_dwarf wrote:
MistyCaldwell wrote:I'm going to email the coordinators of any contests I can find...maybe the mods could get his ISP and email his provider so they can try. It may be a lot for one person, he could be faking, over reacting and not doing anything but playing games or in bed right now, but he has issues that his parents need to know about. Suicide is not an answer, and it could make the difference in someone's life if someone else will intervene.....
That's why I like you. ^_^

aww, I like you too Flint ^_^

I also just realized how he'd talked about not one, not two, but three of his friends have been thinking about killing themseleves in the past few days. For god sakes, someone needs to send some help their way.

Khameleon808
Org Profile

WELL

Post by Khameleon808 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:30 am

WELL , WE SHOULD PROBABLY end this thread before it becomes bigger drama then it already is . unless you wanna fuel this shit any longer , truth or lie , the continuation of this thread will only perpetuate the possibility of something happening , so the more that post the more that are invovled on some "pseudo" plane. so lets just let it go till someone finds something out.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:34 am

Well as long as I can keep my trust in the powers that be to track the guy down and see what's going on, and that someone will tell me wtf happened then yes, lock the thread. But I'm not going to sleep well until I know wtf is going on.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Khameleon808
Org Profile

well

Post by Khameleon808 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:36 am

well that wont happen today so get some sleep man
just say a prayer or something for the misguided , if prayers are sometihing your into , to each is own, ill be hoping for him but yea
LOCK THE THREAD
lol

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:37 am

Lock it, but should the worst happen, keep the thread on file in the event somone misguided lawyer decides to hang the .org out to dry.

[MOD: Thread locked. Things being looked into. If anyone hears anything make a new thread and leave a message in the mod drop box, please. If anyone wants to be an ass I'll see them outside.]
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Return to “It's all about me!”