Finally

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Finally

Post by Jonathan02us » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:15 pm

YEAH i finally finished reading the whole entire manga of love hina ... it was the best one i've read yet ... :D :D :D :D :D :D ...

*Spoiler* NARU IS THE PROMISED GURL .... :D :D :D ... anyways i just wanted to tell u all and for those who havent read the manga for this series i highly recommend it .... 8) ... it was nice to see everyone grow up and in the end everyone is soo much older and more mature its soo nice to see then mature like that ... 8) ...

well anyways thats wat i wanted to tell u all,do u guys have any say in wat u though of the love hina manga ... :)
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

Veldrin
Org Profile

Post by Veldrin » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:16 pm

I think the girls were a little to mean to keitaro.

TallonKarrde23
Org Profile

Post by TallonKarrde23 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:18 pm

you realize you can easily read the supposed spoiler w/o highlighting it.... your supposed to quote it and make it the color white, not just one or the other. --;
I SUPPORT THE CHINESE MAFIA!
DER FUHRER IS SANTA!

El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:19 pm

I read it... and the one thing that I hated more than the stupid manga was the fact that I read all of it, hoping to find ANY reediming factor.
I hate it. :?
I like bugging people. Deal with it.

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:34 pm

I liked it though I found it lagged at the end. His sister was annoying, a feeble attempt to create a new character. But overall I like it. I do not regret it's place on my manga shelf. ^-^

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:58 pm

TallonKarrde23 wrote:you realize you can easily read the supposed spoiler w/o highlighting it.... your supposed to quote it and make it the color white, not just one or the other. --;
Yeah yeah i kind of noticed that but too late, it was my first time doing it ... :?
Moonlight Soldier wrote:I liked it though I found it lagged at the end. His sister was annoying, a feeble attempt to create a new character. But overall I like it. I do not regret it's place on my manga shelf. ^-^
Yeah he created a new character which was just so out of the blue, but i liked it all ... it finally game me the finished feeling that the tv series never really gave me ... :D ... finally keitaro had become the man of the house ... lol ... he can now stand up for himself. Naru finally gave into her feeling and she finally told keitaro and now they can keep there promise forever *little tear drop* :D ...and now the others have their thing going on like su is a tokyo u student along with motoko, and shinobu ... i am proud of all of them for making it this far ... 8)
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:12 am

Anyone else wanna say anything ... :?

TallonKarrde23
Org Profile

Post by TallonKarrde23 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:00 am

yeah, use PREVIEW :?
I SUPPORT THE CHINESE MAFIA!
DER FUHRER IS SANTA!

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:51 am

I have never actually read the manga, but I have previewed it. I have heard a lot of ralk the manga is much better.

*Goes to buy manga.*

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:36 am

I own almost all of the volumes in Japanese, and I still haven't read it all... I've been stuck on vol. 11 for months... because I'm strapped for time.

Well, someday, someday...
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Return to “It's all about me!”