I'm a fucking idiot

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Vlad86
Org Profile

Post by Vlad86 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:23 pm

StarRaiders]cV[ wrote:wow, that wus gay =\ i mean really it wus..... it wus bad even for u..... tsk man now im gonna go to bed noeing some1 can be more gay than my brother! omfg!!!
Learning to spell might not hurt you....

Oh and your brother must be very happy!!
The Big O will KILL you!

ithaqua
Org Profile

Post by ithaqua » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:41 pm

Oh, he's fabulous!
:P
If nothing else, harsh noises get your attention.
http://www.downhillbattle.org
clicky clicky^

StarRaiders]cV[
Org Profile

Post by StarRaiders]cV[ » Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:09 pm

actually my brother doesnt have ne msging service cuz he has 2 friends
1 of them wants him dead, but he swears alot, and so in my brothers eyes that makes him funny and cool...... ur not really as bad as my bro, no1 really is =\ not many 3 year olds are so violent that they pik up hammers and swing it around pplz heads
im protesting since i joined 6 more forums in 1 day to make up

Keyser Soze
Org Profile

Post by Keyser Soze » Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:05 pm

Man. whats worse than having insomnia is being inbetween being an insomniac and not. Why you ask? I eat alot for dinner, im not fat, im just tall and got used to eating all my food and my dad cooks pretty much so the food gets two hours to be digested which isnt enough (7:30 to 9:30 PM). The food doesnt digest fully and doesnt only turn into fat while I intend to sleep but also keeps me from sleeping until 10:30 when i get a bit, just a bit sleepy, and at 11:30 when i finally fall into dream state. Does that suck or what? Im not finished. I have a small bladder (It develops after youre 18) so I piss frequently/occasionally. Most of the time I'll wake up at 3, 4, 5 am; you name the time, to take a damn piss and try to go back to sleep instead of thinking about the enormous amount of hot chicks in my school and about screwing them to oblivion. Call me what you want, Ive gotten used to it and get good grades and am a bit fully functional. Imagine if I had been able to get sleep since I was a small kid. Id probably have psychic powers by now, but God knows what he does, because I would have taken them into a more arbitrary usefulness...
The Lord works in mysterious ways.
Penetration enables us to enter into the depths of an abstruse subject, to detect motives, plans, etc. Sagacity adds to penetration a keen, practical judgment, which enables one to guard against the designs of others, and to turn everything to the best possible advantage.
"They all thought I was out of the game...but I'm holding all the cards now" - Kazuya, Tekken 4
If you cheated to achieve something, you didn't achieve anything at all, so don't say you did.

Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:25 pm

fix your sig ... you can only have 4 lines of text ... or an image and 2 lines of text, or 2 images.

and what the hell did you say?

[/|\]

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:31 pm

i want psychic powers to
that'd be the bee's knees
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:39 pm

Akira type psychic powers or Carie type powers ...

[/|\]

azulmagia
Org Profile

Post by azulmagia » Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:43 pm

I can predict the future in my dreams

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 12:02 am

azulmagia wrote:I can predict the future in my dreams
Even though I can't see the future, I can look into other people's dreams. :twisted:
ImageImage

azulmagia
Org Profile

Post by azulmagia » Sat Dec 06, 2003 12:08 am

angelx03 wrote:
azulmagia wrote:I can predict the future in my dreams
Even though I can't see the future, I can look into other people's dreams. :twisted:
They all dream of necroposting

Return to “It's all about me!”