Status of the ORG picture page...

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
KhayotiK
Org Profile

Post by KhayotiK » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:15 am

U suck. :?
Image Image

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:16 am

You're just jealous that you suck. Don't take it out on me. 8)
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:17 am

CaTaClYsM wrote:Quite the contrary, if people that suck think you're cool it means you suck too since they like you. And anything sucky people like sucks.
No, sucky people look up to everyone except people that suck more than them. Which would obviously have to be you.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:18 am

Say whatever you want, you're too far beneath me for me to care what you think. 8)
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:30 am

[/|\]

azulmagia
Org Profile

Post by azulmagia » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:32 am

Propyro wrote:Image

[/|\]
It's difficult to soar with eagles when you work with turkeys.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:33 am

Eagles may fly, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:47 am

OMG UR SOO ORIGANEL LOL
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:58 am

OMG U R TEH FUNNY.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:26 am

You ruined it with that period, retard. :?

Return to “It's all about me!”