Is this Right at all?!

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
AlchemistRaikuyo
Org Profile

Is this Right at all?!

Post by AlchemistRaikuyo » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:17 pm

My parents know I'm crazy about computers........
So they bought 2 laptops......For THEMSELVES
and they hardly did anything on it.....I'm getting suspicious....I know they are taunting me cuz they won't let me use it....IT"S A PENTIUM M!!!!!
aahgggggh!!! and they havent done much on them......stupid parents....
wasting all their money just to torture me as I write this on my shittty computer......
Life is Shattered...There is no need to go on...in this human-filthed planet....Escape is not possible. To try and wipe them out is absurd...they are like cockroaches....

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:20 pm

life sucks dont it?
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

-Tenson-
Org Profile

Post by -Tenson- » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:20 pm

That sounds like a grand waste of hardware -_-'
No one is untouchable, no man is bulletproof, we all must meet our moment of truth.

AlchemistRaikuyo
Org Profile

Post by AlchemistRaikuyo » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:23 pm

Damn right........but they'll do something with these laptops eventually....
they said it's strictly for work and I'm looking at latrine duty if I put a really cool anime or game wallpaper on the desk top...and they think it's stupid......everything kids do is stupid to parents ......
Life is Shattered...There is no need to go on...in this human-filthed planet....Escape is not possible. To try and wipe them out is absurd...they are like cockroaches....

-Tenson-
Org Profile

Post by -Tenson- » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:29 pm

That all depends on the parent.

But if it's for work, don't touch it.
If their boss sees them with a DBZ desktop, then I think he/she might be able to tell that they were doing things that were not for business...

But again, unless they work in some high-tech computer-oriented job (Grapic Design for example), it's a royal waste of their cash.
No one is untouchable, no man is bulletproof, we all must meet our moment of truth.

AlchemistRaikuyo
Org Profile

Post by AlchemistRaikuyo » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:38 pm

thanks for the warning....but I will not heed it.......
VENGENCE WILL BE MINE!!!!!!!!!

-Tenson-
Org Profile

Post by -Tenson- » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:46 pm

AlchemistRaikuyo wrote: I'm looking at latrine duty if I put a really cool anime or game wallpaper on the desk top.

Have fun.
:-*

AlchemistRaikuyo
Org Profile

Post by AlchemistRaikuyo » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:53 pm

I'll do my best -0-

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:17 pm

Life sucks we gots to deal with it though ... i prefer desktops because they r always gonna be better unless ur desktop is like so old and ur laptop is brand spankin new ... thats just not a comparison... :roll:
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

AlchemistRaikuyo
Org Profile

Post by AlchemistRaikuyo » Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:58 pm

yeah your right........I was just bored.....I had nothing to talk about..OH THE SHAME! :roll:

Return to “It's all about me!”