new pic in profile

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Bebop0083
Org Profile

new pic in profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:37 pm

i put a new pic in my profile. i made it my self. im trying to make an avatar of it it as well but its being a pain in the ass

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=47841

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:47 pm

Cool. ^_^ You might want to crop the edges (the left mostly), but otherwise I like. ;p

[Not sure how it would look if it were a tiny avatar, though...it would probably be all blury and hard to make out... :? ]

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:50 pm

Arigatomyna wrote:Cool. ^_^ You might want to crop the edges (the left mostly), but otherwise I like. ;p

[Not sure how it would look if it were a tiny avatar, though...it would probably be all blury and hard to make out... :? ]
if i actualy did a video on this i would be a lot more careful right now im just experimenting with frame by frames.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:57 pm

Heh, I stillframed a little fight between Hiei and Kenshin once - messy work. ^_^;;

But if you *did* do a YYH/DBZ crossover it would be very cool. Of course, I'd rather match Hiei and Vegeta than Yusuke and Goku, but that's me. ^_^;

-Tenson-
Org Profile

Post by -Tenson- » Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:59 pm

Score: 3/10
Very badly done. Yusuke looks out of scene, and the Goku image looks horrible. You'd be better off drawing it and scanning.
No one is untouchable, no man is bulletproof, we all must meet our moment of truth.

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:08 pm

Arigatomyna wrote:Heh, I stillframed a little fight between Hiei and Kenshin once - messy work. ^_^;;

But if you *did* do a YYH/DBZ crossover it would be very cool. Of course, I'd rather match Hiei and Vegeta than Yusuke and Goku, but that's me. ^_^;
dont worry if i ever do one still considering it id have this fight set up depending on the length of the song

Goku vs Yusuke
Hiei vs Vegeta
Gohan vs Kurama
Trunks vs Kuwabara

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:09 pm

-Tenson- wrote:

Score: 3/10
Very badly done. Yusuke looks out of scene, and the Goku image looks horrible. You'd be better off drawing it and scanning.
im experimenting!! im still trying to find good fight scenes that match up. ill have more of a choice once i get the entire series.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:10 pm

Bebop0083 wrote:dont worry if i ever do one still considering it id have this fight set up depending on the length of the song

Goku vs Yusuke
Hiei vs Vegeta
Gohan vs Kurama
Trunks vs Kuwabara
Ah! Switch Gohan with Trunks and I'd love you for life. ;p

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:12 pm

Arigatomyna wrote:
Bebop0083 wrote:dont worry if i ever do one still considering it id have this fight set up depending on the length of the song

Goku vs Yusuke
Hiei vs Vegeta
Gohan vs Kurama
Trunks vs Kuwabara
Ah! Switch Gohan with Trunks and I'd love you for life. ;p
i dunno the scene i have planned is very tempting. mainly Kuwabara and Trunks sword fighting. hehe

Return to “It's all about me!”