A dilemna for me.

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
SS5_Majin_Bebi
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)
Org Profile

A dilemna for me.

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:03 am

Theres this girl I recently met, on Saturday nite, actually. She is funny, witty, LOVES anime and games, and is absolutley fucking gorgeous! (although she doesn't seem to think so). I just finished talking to her on MSN a minute or two ago, and I made it clear that I thought she was pretty, and whatever else. I really, really, really REALLY wanna ask her out.

But (oh yes, theres a but). I'm not exactly the most confident male on the planet, especially when it comes to the female species. I'm down on my looks, my personality, everything about myself I attack. I can see a million flaws with myself (this is the "real world" me, btw, not the forum me. Theres a few small differences in my personality offline) and I don't know if others can or not. I've been told I'm good looking (all kinds, cute, hot, bishounen, etc) but I'm not sure if people are saying that just to be nice or not.

She's single, and I asked her why. She answered "Because noone wants me, I guess." Right then, I froze up. It was a major decision point and I froze (like Keitaro deciding if he should kiss the possesed Narusegawa in love hina) and kind of danced around the topic. I asked her what she was looking for, and she goes "I've decided to let them look for me" so I asked her how stringent she was with her demands, and she said "I just have to like them, thats all."

I want to ask her out so badly, but I'm not too sure of myself, and I dont like the idea of rejection, especially not from this one, considering some of the mutual friends we have would give me shit endlessly.

What in the bloody hell am I supposed to do? I'm all for asking her out, but that little voice in my head, my paranoia, is just so goddam convincing right now.

azulmagia
Org Profile

Post by azulmagia » Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:12 am

Ask her out man!! Go for it! She's hot, so it's damn well worth a try. Not that I'm lucky in that department...and haven't even talked to the one I'm currently interested in...but for Christs sakes ask her out or you'll regret it for the rest of your life. Trust me.

There are a lot of guys out there incidentally that are not at all good looking yet have really hot girlfriends. There are fat guys with hot chicks, middle aged guys with college girls, Bill Gates types with model types, and balding guys with smoking blondes. I mean if you yourself don't seem like a trainwreck, theoretically you can get this girl. One time I had a good chance at snagging a chick the type that get hit on constantly. The only thing in the way was that she was taken. But this one is not so I say go for it.

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:26 am

I would ask her out, too, but be careful. From my experience, the hot girls that always say no one wants them are trouble, for one reason or another :?
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

KawaiiYume4o8
Org Profile

Post by KawaiiYume4o8 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 3:09 am

haha. As a chick, I say GO FOR IT!!! By her saying "Cuz no one wants me" is obvious she wants some attention from you. I don't think she would be as clueless as to not know you are at least interested. We females have that lil siren that goes off when a guy is acting interested, even if he is shy ^0^ Yes, Bebi-kun, u are cute. And I'm not saying that just to be nice >_< If you don't ask her out, you will most likely end up regretting it sooner or later. If you don't go for her, someone else might, you know? So, carpe diem, and GO! GO! GO! *waves lil Bebi-flag*

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:35 pm

I agree completely with Yume on all counts.

LIL advice if you guys do start going out: Don't be constantly down on yourself, it is SUCH a turn off.
Yume wrote:So, carpe diem, and GO! GO! GO! *waves lil Bebi-flag*
<3 you. (In happy go lucky platonic sense lol)

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Re: A dilemna for me.

Post by angelx03 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:44 pm

SS5_Majin_Bebi wrote:Theres this girl I recently met, on Saturday nite, actually. She is funny, witty, LOVES anime and games, and is absolutley fucking gorgeous! (although she doesn't seem to think so).
DUDE! Go for it! What are the chances of finding a girl that has those qualities?

My advice for you is to ask her out without giving attention to any of the surrounding people. Also the nervousness is all in your head so just take a deep breath and go for it. Don't think too much, and don't look back. Always look forward. :P

Good luck, man!
ImageImage

Savia
Chocolate teapot
Org Profile

Post by Savia » Tue Nov 25, 2003 3:10 pm

I can't see the other lemma :P Go for it, as if you needed my input as well.
"A creator needs only one enthusiast to justify him." - Man Ray
"Restrictions breed creativity." - Mark Rosewater

A Freudian slip is where you say one thing, but mean your mother.

Hikari88
Org Profile

Post by Hikari88 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:52 pm

Go for it ^_^

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:15 pm

Best you try, lest you cry.
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

moonslayer
Org Profile

Post by moonslayer » Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:11 pm

He who hesistates, masterbates.

Return to “It's all about me!”