I'm gonna make it..

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:47 pm

I once stayed awake all night, I fell asleep around noon the next day. Then I freaked out because I though I had slept two whole days, but it turned out to only be four hours. :roll:
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

ryu amata
Org Profile

Post by ryu amata » Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:49 pm

actually i beat 2 games and then i had friends spend the night also....... the lock-in was on my last night........ i came home and collapsed on the couch......... litterally........it was fun though
Madness and genius are seperated only by degrees of success.
I don't think necessity is the mother of invention - invention, in my opinion, arises directly from idleness, possibly from laziness. To save oneself trouble.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.- Plato[/size:9c37a4d335]

AlchemistRaikuyo
Org Profile

Post by AlchemistRaikuyo » Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:54 pm

I got a real weird question.... Is it really possible to keep your eyes open when your asleep?
Life is Shattered...There is no need to go on...in this human-filthed planet....Escape is not possible. To try and wipe them out is absurd...they are like cockroaches....

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:00 pm

Some people do, yes.
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

AlchemistRaikuyo
Org Profile

Post by AlchemistRaikuyo » Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:08 pm

HOW THE HELL DO THEY DO THAT?! I WANNA TRY....no not really.....
Life is Shattered...There is no need to go on...in this human-filthed planet....Escape is not possible. To try and wipe them out is absurd...they are like cockroaches....

ryu amata
Org Profile

Post by ryu amata » Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:11 pm

some do it naturally others train either way its disturbing to see
Madness and genius are seperated only by degrees of success.
I don't think necessity is the mother of invention - invention, in my opinion, arises directly from idleness, possibly from laziness. To save oneself trouble.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.- Plato[/size:9c37a4d335]

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:24 am

Personally I find it very appealing :arrow:
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Return to “It's all about me!”