It's a pic of me!^^

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:10 am

nice to know ... umm ... your panda's kinda chewing on your head ... you might want to take care of that before it gets infected.

[/|\]

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:11 am

I'm nothing like brent! I hate Macs. Macs are for sucky people. 8)
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:13 am

indeed ... i had to edit a music video on a mac once ... with i movie maker too ... with no source footage ... well there was the sample vids that were in the iMovie maker folder ... but thats it ... the video was werid ...

[/|\]

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:15 am

With no source footage outside of the maker folder it must have been pretty short too.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:33 am

~48 seconds. I took a section of a NIN remix of the perfect drug ... which worked out quite interestingly. No real effort was put into it ... yet certain things seemed to magicaly sync up ... or was that me trying to believe that i did a good job ... who the fuck knows/cares...

[/|\]

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:35 am

Ummm, do you know?

Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:38 am

I think the better question would be do i care. i set out to waste 2 hours of english class, and wate 2 hours i did. Stupid media unit ... fucking cheap ass sitcom we had to make ... fucking rip off highschool english ... 85% ... what dose it get me now ... :x

[/|\]

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:43 am

Well you seem to care enough to post about it when you have class in 4 hours. :?

ansem'skitty
Org Profile

Post by ansem'skitty » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:10 pm

How the hell did this get brought back?
This is my current mood: Saddish.

azulmagia
Org Profile

Post by azulmagia » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:06 pm

ansem'skitty wrote:How the hell did this get brought back?
Edahs Nibas had the temerity to NECROPOST it.

Return to “It's all about me!”