Forum, How do i love thee? Let me get the hammer.

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Sun Jul 06, 2003 3:43 pm

I suck at pool, even on the computer. Besides, I went to bed. But maybe some chess or checkers sometime.
"There is the Real World, and it is nice. And then there's math." -Prof. Bevelaqua, U. of N. Dakota, Grand Forks

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:12 pm

=0 Gundamzuki plays chess....

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:26 pm

I'm about as good with chess as with pool, but somehow chess is more fun.
"There is the Real World, and it is nice. And then there's math." -Prof. Bevelaqua, U. of N. Dakota, Grand Forks

HungryCrackPot
Spammer Time
Org Profile

Post by HungryCrackPot » Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:31 pm

th pawns look like butt plugs
ImageImageImageImageImage

Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:10 pm

gundamzuki wrote:
Propyro wrote:gadzooks! I remember this thread being opld before i had to leave the .org ... and it's still going now that i'm back ... man ... thats ... weird.
That's because I just won't let it die. Kind of a strange curiosity on how long I can get it to hang around before a mod deletes it. I know - stupid reason, but reason enough for me.
the mods won't delete it unless somone dose something really stupid or really controversial. I had a thread called "random Crack induced ranting" ... i kept it alive for like .... 8 pages longer then it should have been ... then i let it die ... the mods never bothered stepping in ... people started getting really pissed off to ... the last three pages were just me posting to it alive.

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:15 am

OOH!! OOH!! I wanna see! Where is it? What forum did you put it in so i might go find it? If this was less than a year ago. I've noticed that there aren't any threads older than 10-12 months so i'm assuming they get deleted after that.
HungryCrackPot wrote:th pawns look like butt plugs
I wouldn't know. Never compared them. Plus, I'd hate to see/hear about someone trying to use one of those fantasy art chess sets for that purpose. :shock: :? :shock:

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:21 am

Drat! this thing got bumped to the second page again! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! Oh well, it happens again. All I did was go away for a couple of days. :cry: Well, all's well that ends well I guess. Anyways, I'm back to posting useless stuff here for everyone to ignore.

Oh, and I never did thank KhayotiK for those lovely flames. Much appreciated. Thank you. You should do that more often. It's kinda fun. Oh, and don't be shy about encouraging others to flame me here as well, you two-toned son of a monkey's uncle. :P

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:26 am

UBER NECROPOSTER STRIKES AGAIN!

This tread used to be longer till one night i got really bored and posted to every thread in WOT and OT till i had the last post on every thread for those forums and once to HU and here in AAM. Looked kinda cool to see my name repeated so much, but then the mods deleted all but like 4 of my posts in WOT and just about half of this thread. Oh, well. Shit happens. Oh, and starting this thread was my first post to any forum anywhere, ever. So it's kinda got some sentimental value to it. :roll:

Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:35 am

wow .. this is the second or thrid time this thread's been necroposted ...

maybe i'll light my socks on fire ...

[/|\]

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)
Org Profile

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:56 am

BURN!!\

BURN BURN BURN!!\\

AQs I use a mac Ibook to type this, being incredibly drunk too...\\

But just BURN motherfuckers... Burn int the drunkr=en MACnecropost....\

what was I saying?
I like pie... :P :P :P :P

Return to “It's all about me!”