Forum, How do i love thee? Let me get the hammer.

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
SS5_Majin_Bebi
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)
Org Profile

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Tue May 13, 2003 7:37 pm

Wait...what was that about boobs? :lol:

Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only one whos addicted to the .ORG. Whats the go with the slowness lately though? I mean, either things have slown down alot, or I am posting faster and faster.

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Tue May 13, 2003 8:08 pm

"Soldier" sounds like a good one, thanks Lyrs. I just wonder how many people know i was writing about a Zaku from UC Gundam.
"There is the Real World, and it is nice. And then there's math." -Prof. Bevelaqua, U. of N. Dakota, Grand Forks

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:57 pm

You know, i thought this thread was deleted for being so old. I'm surprised to find it still hanging around. course i guess i'm not very observant, as i just now saw the rest of the pages of threads. anyways, i'm posing here simply cause this is MY rant thread and so i shall rant here because i can. did that make any sense to anyone? I suppose it should since it does. Anyways, i guess if i'm going to spam a thread it might as well be my own. Oh, and i still don't have any opinions on my poem, just a title. So if you're going to post something on this tread put an opinion in it, ok? oh who am i kidding, i'd just be surprised if you post something. SO POST SOMETHING GOSH DARN YOU!!! but don't feel obligated to. if this thread gets spammed any more, i'd like to do it, it is my thread. but you can if you want to, at least make it intelegent, ok? anyways, i'm just rambling so i'll shut up now.
"There is the Real World, and it is nice. And then there's math." -Prof. Bevelaqua, U. of N. Dakota, Grand Forks

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Org Profile

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:14 am

gundamzuki wrote:You know, i thought this thread was deleted for being so old. I'm surprised to find it still hanging around. course i guess i'm not very observant, as i just now saw the rest of the pages of threads. anyways, i'm posing here simply cause this is MY rant thread and so i shall rant here because i can. did that make any sense to anyone? I suppose it should since it does. Anyways, i guess if i'm going to spam a thread it might as well be my own. Oh, and i still don't have any opinions on my poem, just a title. So if you're going to post something on this tread put an opinion in it, ok? oh who am i kidding, i'd just be surprised if you post something. SO POST SOMETHING GOSH DARN YOU!!! but don't feel obligated to. if this thread gets spammed any more, i'd like to do it, it is my thread. but you can if you want to, at least make it intelegent, ok? anyways, i'm just rambling so i'll shut up now.
*points at gundamzuki*

UBAR-NECROPOSTER!!UBAR-NECROPOSTER!!
UBAR-NECROPOSTER!!
UBAR-NECROPOSTER!!
UBAR-NECROPOSTER!!

And that about says it.

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:25 am

AND PROUD OF IT!

So there! Ha!

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Org Profile

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:30 am

gundamzuki wrote:AND PROUD OF IT!

So there! Ha!
woohoo, someone who can appreciate a joke!
Lol, I like that. Im good at necroposting aswell.

emp|typ|athetic
Org Profile

Post by emp|typ|athetic » Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:50 am

did veldrin say something about boobs..

/me colapses
"One should never kill a person, especially if it means taking his life." ~Boris

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:30 pm

Um..., what's so special about Veldrin and boobs? Maybe i'm too new here to understand this. Anyone up to explaining this or will you just flame me? Either is acceptable. :lol:

R-A-N-M-A
Org Profile

Post by R-A-N-M-A » Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:40 pm

Necro posts may baby jesus cry.
- New Banner in the Works -

Still Johnny Fish

Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:27 am

R-A-N-M-A wrote:Necro posts may baby jesus cry.
cry bitch!

Return to “It's all about me!”