Forum, How do i love thee? Let me get the hammer.

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
gundamzuki
Org Profile

Forum, How do i love thee? Let me get the hammer.

Post by gundamzuki » Thu May 08, 2003 4:55 am

well, here it is at 4:30 in the morning. I have a 10 page paper due in 8 hours with only 3 pages done. Do you know what i'm doing? I'm surfing the forums! I don't know whether to bash myself or admit that i probably don't care. The forums are SO much more fun that writing lousy english papers. It's not even that hard of an assignment. Just reeeeeeaaaaallllllyyy booring. So, no, i really don't have anything better to do than waste time writing useless rants. I do however have something i should be doing. :cry: my paper :cry: but i don't wanna! i just don't wanna! here i am 20 years old and i still need somone to breath down my neck to get me to do anything (thank God for my girl friend, without her i'd probably never do anything beyond this) you'd think i didn't have a life or something (ok, so maybe i don't, but you have to care first) that's one of my philosophies "ignorance is not bliss. Apathy is bliss. because if you don't know, but you care, it's not bliss. but if you JUST DON'T CARE... now there is bliss" but anyways, i've got a little poem i worked up while i should have been taking notes in class but i need a title. if you think of a good one let me know

Eye of red. Skin of Green.
Open the hatch. Oh, wonderous machine.

A leather seat. A blinking light.
Lean back. Get ready. Machine takes flight.

Hear the roar. Feel the power.
Feddie soldiers tremble and cower.

A fight is fought. A battle is won.
To skins of green, victories come.

Return to base amid the cheers.
A friend will buy a round of beers.

Tonight brings sleep. Tomorow a fight.
Who will return, tomorow night?

Yeah i't's cheesy i know, but i was bored. hey, maybe if people like it i might post part of a fanfic i've been working on. ok, so maybe not, but at least i'll tell you what it's about. in MSG the 08th team 3 zaku I's enter the gruilla villa looking for food. i'm telling their story through the eyes of the sole survivor (in my story) of that encounter. you know the guy who torched kiki's house when he jumped out of the villa? well, when Sanders shot his suit, he only blew the arms off, he didn't actually destroy it and so i say he survived. the skinny weenie who picked up kiki deserved the rpg in the face. but i should shut up now. i have a paper to write. what am i talking about, i just wrote a paper, heck this could be considered a novel :roll: lol, anyways, hope you liked the poem
"There is the Real World, and it is nice. And then there's math." -Prof. Bevelaqua, U. of N. Dakota, Grand Forks

AtomicWeezleman
Org Profile

Post by AtomicWeezleman » Thu May 08, 2003 4:59 am

hmm, you probrably just dont care.....just like me.had a website to build last week, but i surfed the forums instead
I play violent computer games! I could snap at any minute!!!!

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Thu May 08, 2003 7:35 am

AtomicWeezleman wrote:hmm, you probrably just dont care.....just like me.had a website to build last week, but i surfed the forums instead
kudos!

Welcome to the Club of forum addicts.

/end
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Veldrin
Org Profile

Post by Veldrin » Thu May 08, 2003 2:27 pm

Lyrs wrote:
AtomicWeezleman wrote:hmm, you probrably just dont care.....just like me.had a website to build last week, but i surfed the forums instead
kudos!

/end
A new avatar again lyrs? Whats your problem?! Anyway I am a fourm addict too..... so ............boobs?

AtomicWeezleman
Org Profile

Post by AtomicWeezleman » Thu May 08, 2003 2:53 pm

b00bs are good
I play violent computer games! I could snap at any minute!!!!

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Thu May 08, 2003 7:18 pm

2nd post? Guess it can't do any harm to say welcome.

Hey gundamzuki. Welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here at AnimeMusicVideos.org. Sounds like a lot of work. I know a thing or two abou that. lol!

Hoeya
Org Profile

Post by Hoeya » Thu May 08, 2003 9:14 pm

Welcome, fellow forum junkie.

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Fri May 09, 2003 12:21 am

I think it's kinda funny that of all the thousands of members to this site, i always run into the same people doing all the posting. i suppose i'm going to eventually joing your ranks. but for now i think i'm going to be relegated to the menial task of pretening. but anyhow i just ran out of things to say so i'll shut up. for a while that is
"There is the Real World, and it is nice. And then there's math." -Prof. Bevelaqua, U. of N. Dakota, Grand Forks

Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Sun May 11, 2003 5:48 pm

wow somone in the same predicament as me ... well actualy i'm in a worse situation ... i had 12 pages of a history essay due on friday, which past ... and i'm still doing my research ... life is guud ... i think it's that i jsut hate and don't care about the essay ...b ut it's worth 30% of my mark and i can't pass without it ... plus i'm not doing so well in that class ... even though i love it ... i jsut hate doing the work.

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Mon May 12, 2003 8:10 am

Veldrin wrote:
Lyrs wrote:
kudos!

/end
A new avatar again lyrs? Whats your problem?! Anyway I am a fourm addict too..... so ............boobs?
i'm tryign to see which one i can stick with without goign sick...so far this "soldier" one is doign well.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last, please try again in a short while
/end
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Return to “It's all about me!”