Forum, How do i love thee? Let me get the hammer.

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
SS5_Majin_Bebi
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)
Org Profile

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:30 am

gundamzuki wrote:AND PROUD OF IT!

So there! Ha!
woohoo, someone who can appreciate a joke!
Lol, I like that. Im good at necroposting aswell.

emp|typ|athetic
Org Profile

Post by emp|typ|athetic » Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:50 am

did veldrin say something about boobs..

/me colapses
"One should never kill a person, especially if it means taking his life." ~Boris

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:30 pm

Um..., what's so special about Veldrin and boobs? Maybe i'm too new here to understand this. Anyone up to explaining this or will you just flame me? Either is acceptable. :lol:
"There is the Real World, and it is nice. And then there's math." -Prof. Bevelaqua, U. of N. Dakota, Grand Forks

R-A-N-M-A
Org Profile

Post by R-A-N-M-A » Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:40 pm

Necro posts may baby jesus cry.
- New Banner in the Works -

Still Johnny Fish

Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:27 am

R-A-N-M-A wrote:Necro posts may baby jesus cry.
cry bitch!

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Fri Jun 06, 2003 12:17 am

I necro-post because i can. Just be glad that i don't do it elsewhere...often.

anyways, i've been noticing that a lot of the members doing the posting know alot of the other members on a first name and gender basis. Is this just cause you guys have been on here so long or do you know each other personally? Just a curiosity.
"There is the Real World, and it is nice. And then there's math." -Prof. Bevelaqua, U. of N. Dakota, Grand Forks

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:21 am

That necro-posting thing gave me an idea and i looked up the oldest threads in some of the topics. They're not even a year old. I was just wondering when stuff like that gets deleted or if it just piles there. I suppose this is a question for the mods, but i don't really feel like bugging them with stupid questions like this that really have no point. Just another curiosity.

Oh by the way, how many of you think i should just stop ranting here and let this thread DIE? Not that i will, but I'd like to know what you think.

One other thing. Another question for probably someone like Phade that I don't want to look up or ask him cause he probably gets it a lot anyways and would be insanely tired of answering. How do AMV's get picked to be hosted locally? I'll bet that the answer is here in the forum somewhere under a more serious topic but i'm too lazy to look it up. I'll probably get flamed for saying that. Oh well. That's why I put it here. This is now my "Flame gundamzuki" thread. Kinda, not really. But i'm rambling again so i'll shut up. Not like it's very constructive.

Any ways... OK, then. Bye-bye now.

Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:23 am

have fun nice long. time.

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:59 pm

"Yeah! OK! Whatever moron!
Why would they give us a tank if nobody here knows how to drive the damn thing?"

-Chruch
Red Vs. Blue - Blood Gultch Canyon Ep. 4
Anyways, I just read over my last post and it made a lot more sense than it did when I typed it. Any ways, what exactly DID you mean Kamoc?

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Fri Jun 20, 2003 5:14 pm

woah! i just realized i had spelled "church" wrong in my quote. :oops: how embarasing. :oops: oh, well. anyways, this thread was about to be be pushed to page two where I would have to go looking for it again, so i figured i better save it.

Any ways, I'm trying to think of something to get other people to post here so how about this?

YUPPA BLOWS HIMSELF!!!

Return to “It's all about me!”