Forum, How do i love thee? Let me get the hammer.

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:11 pm

paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:14 pm

doh didn't work, lets try again
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:17 pm

AtomicWeezleman
Org Profile

Post by AtomicWeezleman » Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:48 am

J-0080 wrote:Aww forget it, heres the link: http://www.geocities.com/justinvill@sbc ... 6511017690
that seriously wasnt worth my time in clicking the link.......... :P
I play violent computer games! I could snap at any minute!!!!

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:47 pm

Maybe you'll find this link slightly more worth Atomic :wink: . http://www.geocities.com/justinvill@sbc ... 6584393590

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:49 pm

GAAAH! Pop ups!!! :?

AtomicWeezleman
Org Profile

Post by AtomicWeezleman » Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:52 am

J-0080 wrote:Maybe you'll find this link slightly more worth Atomic :wink: . http://www.geocities.com/justinvill@sbc ... 6584393590
you finished? Good. allow me to retort....

Hey fucknut, get your head out of your arse!
I play violent computer games! I could snap at any minute!!!!

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:23 pm

J-0080 wrote:Maybe you'll find this link slightly more worth Atomic :wink: . http://www.geocities.com/justinvill@sbc ... 6584393590
My thread! It got SPAMMED!!

YES!!!

*does little dance*

Oh, and Yuppa, what happened to posting every day?
"There is the Real World, and it is nice. And then there's math." -Prof. Bevelaqua, U. of N. Dakota, Grand Forks

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:08 am

You know, i've noticed that my last couple of posts on this thread really haven't had much to them. Oh well, that's summer for you I guess.

Anyways, I had a nice little adventure this weekend, thought you might be bored by it so here it is.

Let us start by knowing that I had left my car keys in our boat (which we leave in drydock at the marina) last time we took it out. So my keys are at the marina and my car is at home.

I got off of work at two in the afternoon Sunday. Once I got home we (my mom, dad, brother, and I) climbed into the cab of our pickup and drove the 25 miles to our local marina (btw this is a lake, not a river). Well, we pulled our boat out of drydock and got it launched ok. However, after we got about 40 miles from the marina (we were just cruising around not fishing or anything) the engine died and would not start again.

Luckilly, we were near a group of lakeside cabins and were able to get towed over to their boat ramp. Unfortunately, however, we were on the far side of the lake from the side we wanted to be on. We didn't have a phone book and the only number we could reach was not answering. We were fortunate enought to meet a couple of people heading back to our town and they offered to take one of us with them so we could get our pickup and trailer, drive back and get the boat.

So i climb in the cab of their pickup with them and start on the four hour trip around the lake. About fifteen minutes into our journey one of them looks at the other and says, "I think i need another beer." Yes, they did only have a little bit of blood in their alcohol stream. The other guy replied, "I think your right." Points at me and proclaims, "You're Driving!" I was only too happy to oblige.

After delivering them to a gas station I hiked the mile to our house where I used my spare car key to take my car to the marina where I left it (locked of course) while I drove our pickup with attached trailer back along the four hour trip to where I had left my familly and the boat.

It is now 11:30pm. They are not there and the boat is gone. I figure that they have probably gotten a place to stay for the night from one of the cabin owners so I crash in the cab. I wake up at about 7:30am rather sore and bent out of shape (I'm 6'2" (188 cm) and the cab is only about 4'6" (137cm)). Realizing that my familly is definately long gone I head back to town.

once home I call our local marina to see if my parents got a tow back there or maybe got the engine running again. No such luck. Turns out that when I picked up the pickup the first time I had missed a note that said they had gotten towed to the Fort Peck Marina where they had spent the night. So I get back in the pickup and go to gas it up before I leave. I pull up to the pumps and the attendant comes walking out to me with a message. Seems that I'm supposed to call the sheriff's office right away.

So I get ahold of Kelly (one of three law enforcement officials in the entire county) and it turns out that my parents had called him and asked if he couldn't run my mom's car out to them. So we were able to keep him from running on a pointless venture.

Once we got that settled I left on the three hour journey to Fort Peck to pick up my family and the boat. After getting there, we pulled the boat from the water and I retrieved my car keys from the compartment in the dash (supposed to be a cooler, but it's not insulated). Leaving the boat at Fort Peck for the local mechanic to work on we all finally head home.

After all this i came to an odd realization: Now my car was at the marina and my keys were at home. I wasn't quite sure weather to chuckle at the irony or go sleep. I slept.

Well, that should be good for a while. Now back to bodyless posts in a thread nobody but me cares about.
"There is the Real World, and it is nice. And then there's math." -Prof. Bevelaqua, U. of N. Dakota, Grand Forks

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:33 pm

Jeez! I write this big long story about how my weekend was and nobody bothers to reply to it.

FINE! BE THAT WAY! SEE IF I CARE!

Well, I don't. So there! HA!

Return to “It's all about me!”