Forum, How do i love thee? Let me get the hammer.

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Fri Jun 06, 2003 12:17 am

I necro-post because i can. Just be glad that i don't do it elsewhere...often.

anyways, i've been noticing that a lot of the members doing the posting know alot of the other members on a first name and gender basis. Is this just cause you guys have been on here so long or do you know each other personally? Just a curiosity.
"There is the Real World, and it is nice. And then there's math." -Prof. Bevelaqua, U. of N. Dakota, Grand Forks

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:21 am

That necro-posting thing gave me an idea and i looked up the oldest threads in some of the topics. They're not even a year old. I was just wondering when stuff like that gets deleted or if it just piles there. I suppose this is a question for the mods, but i don't really feel like bugging them with stupid questions like this that really have no point. Just another curiosity.

Oh by the way, how many of you think i should just stop ranting here and let this thread DIE? Not that i will, but I'd like to know what you think.

One other thing. Another question for probably someone like Phade that I don't want to look up or ask him cause he probably gets it a lot anyways and would be insanely tired of answering. How do AMV's get picked to be hosted locally? I'll bet that the answer is here in the forum somewhere under a more serious topic but i'm too lazy to look it up. I'll probably get flamed for saying that. Oh well. That's why I put it here. This is now my "Flame gundamzuki" thread. Kinda, not really. But i'm rambling again so i'll shut up. Not like it's very constructive.

Any ways... OK, then. Bye-bye now.
"There is the Real World, and it is nice. And then there's math." -Prof. Bevelaqua, U. of N. Dakota, Grand Forks

Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:23 am

have fun nice long. time.

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:59 pm

"Yeah! OK! Whatever moron!
Why would they give us a tank if nobody here knows how to drive the damn thing?"

-Chruch
Red Vs. Blue - Blood Gultch Canyon Ep. 4
Anyways, I just read over my last post and it made a lot more sense than it did when I typed it. Any ways, what exactly DID you mean Kamoc?

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Fri Jun 20, 2003 5:14 pm

woah! i just realized i had spelled "church" wrong in my quote. :oops: how embarasing. :oops: oh, well. anyways, this thread was about to be be pushed to page two where I would have to go looking for it again, so i figured i better save it.

Any ways, I'm trying to think of something to get other people to post here so how about this?

YUPPA BLOWS HIMSELF!!!

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:01 am

:cry: :cry: NOBODY REPLIES TO ME!!! NOBODY CARES ABOUT MY THREAD!!! :cry: :cry:

Which probably isn't a bad thing, but it does tend to get kinda boring.

Oh, and Yuppa, you just stuck out in my mind. Nothing personal.

Yet. :twisted:

yuppa
Org Profile

Post by yuppa » Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:38 pm

Tell ya what ill do for ya. Ill post here every day okay? :D
END OF LINE
Once king of noobs...now king nothing!!

AtomicWeezleman
Org Profile

Post by AtomicWeezleman » Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:46 pm

In response to necroposting.........

In the name of God, impure souls of the necroposter shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen

yes, i do like to post this whenever i can, because its so crap.......
I play violent computer games! I could snap at any minute!!!!

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:08 pm

Yuppa, you go right ahead and do that. I might enjoy a good flame war. (asuming it stays on this thread and doesn't mar someone elses)

And Atomic, you spend WAY too much time watching Hellsing. Not that it's a bad thing, in fact, i should watch it again some time.

Speaking of which, i need to go buy it, cause the backing is peeling off of my burned fansub (not to mention it's now an illegal copy).

HungryCrackPot
Spammer Time
Org Profile

Post by HungryCrackPot » Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:26 pm

oooh burn burn burn that was a burn burn burn SOOO much burn in that burn it burns in a burning burny burn burn burn burn burn.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “It's all about me!”