The perfect gurl or guy friend ...

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:39 pm

WOW, lots of people replied since ive been gone ... thanks everyone, feel free to keep on writing ... :wink: ... wow this post is gonna be a pretty long one since i have to reply too a lot of people ... ok here goes ... 8)
AlchemistRaikuyo wrote:I would like a girl....who is nice, and cares about me for who I am, not for what I am...I like the shy, quiet types...they make me feel more comfortable than the flirty types.... I just don't like girls who flirt cuz sometimes they toy with your feelings and that is just wrong!! VERY WRONG!!! Not all guys have any emotion.....I am different...I just have no soul :twisted:
Yeah i have to agree with u on that ... a nice gurl, who cares about me and likes me for who i am not what i am. I also agree witht the shy types, they are more comfortable to be around, u dont have to worry about them flirting with other guys ... :D ... gurls who flirt with other guys and they are still with u is wrong ... :evil:
Cyanna wrote:
Gaikotsu wrote:
Cyanna wrote:Well....

Looks are not really a priority with me. I've had crushes on a variety of guys of different shapes and sizes. It's really a matter of hygene as far as physical appearences are concerned.

I prefer intellect over athletic ability. Since I am not an athlete, I tend to rely more on conversation to pass time then activities. I enjoy music so being a musician would be a perk. And even if he couldn't play an instrument, I like someone who isn't afraid to sing to me. But other then that, I like honesty, trustworthy, a sense of humor never hurt anybody. And I just have to feel comfortale with him. I have to be able to talk to him about anything without fear of looking like a fool.
*sigh* We really need more (or any really), girls like you up where I am. It's a college town, and all the girls here seem to only be interested in the immature, loud, annoying frat boys. That kinda leaves the sensitive, honest guys like me high and dry.
Thanks very much for the complement. *blushes* And I definatly know that feeling all too well as far as the guys in my school are concerned. And then all the nice guys are taken. XD You just have to remember that somewhere out there, a nice girl is sick of guys who seem to be only interested in those who carry the "sex toy" image and is waiting to meet someone like you.

I know that sounds so easy for me to say since I do have a boyfriend. But the fact that we ended up together was so unexpected, I still feel that I can stand by what I said. You never know what will happen in the future so if oppertunity knocks, don't hesitate to open the door......but that also doesn't mean that you can just sit around waiting for someone to find you.
I have to agree with ur last statement, if there is someone that u really care about and really think that he or she is the one, hold on to him or her and never let go ... :) ... if u do, then u might not get her back and that would be just sad :( ...

Sitting around will not help u out if u r looking for the dream gurl or guy :? ... Gurls or guys aint gonna show up at ur door and say that im here ... no u gonna have to do ur part and help u dream person and look for them ... :D
KawaiiYume4o8 wrote:wow..i guess I'm a little late in this thread huh...here we go:

A super romantic guy that holds me as one of the most important things in his life. I like to be spoiled, so therefore, he should pamper me like a princess. He would always find ways to surprise me when i least expect it. A dashing fellow that has only eyes for me, even if all the women in the world were to come after him. He should spend every second, minute, hour, every day with ME!

ha...yeah right...

On to what is ACTUALLY out there: As far as looks go, as surprising as it seems, I don't want a HOT guy. I just want someone I see as cute and lovable. Cuz to me, a hot guy that knows he's hot will only tempted by others out there and would therefore, have a higher chance of cheating on me. But 1 attribute that is a must is humor. He HAS to have a sense of humor and make me laugh all the time. It actually would be cute if we would get into pointless arguments, but end up loving each other more afterwards. He has to be taller and older than me. He's romantic and a big softy on the inside. As I am a girl and I would like to be as spoiled as possible, I don't believe it's fair for guys to pay for or plan everything when the girl has the ability to hold her own. I want him to also see me as independent, but protects me when he needs to. I like to feel safe and secure when i am with him. I'm very affectionate when it comes to a person i like, so he shouldn't mind my constant hugs, cuddles, footsies, and hand holding. Also, I'd like him to value the times we spend together, even if it's not a lot. Though it's understandable that some guys can be a little messy, i think it's kinda cute, he can't be a total slob, if you know what i mean. And most importantly, being the little dork that i am, he has to love me...for me ^^ :wink:
Yeah i think every gurl wants a super romantic guy in their life, they want someone to hold them and care for them and basically treat them like their princess ... so guys out there that dont have a clue on what a gurl wants ... there it is in simple terms ... :) ... But for me i dont really want a gurl that is too spoiled because then they get annoying ... but there is nothing really wrong with spoiled gurls except that they get everything they want and if they dont, then they go all pshyco on u ... :shock:

Ok here is something else ... guys who arent all the good looking, turn that frown upside down, there is still hope for us all :) ... some gurls look deeper than look and go straight for the personality ... :D ...Dont be too manly and not show ur soft side, i have found out that gurls dig guys that arent scared to show their soft side, and thats a plus ... :wink: ... i figured this one out with the help from korou_ken and all the gurls i talked to, thanks for opening my eyes and showing me that showing a little soft side isnt that bad :wink: ... I guess that all u need to do is be urself and just have a great time and dont hide wat u really are because some gurl might like wat u have down in ur heart ... 8)

Oh one more thing ... guys do the small things to a gurl like leave a note on her car, or a rose on her desks ... my friend told me that those little things count the most to a gurl ... :wink:
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:42 pm

Waaaaaaay :? too :cry: many E :? M :( O :o T :roll: I :!: C :| O :o N :x S :arrow: .
I like bugging people. Deal with it.

AlchemistRaikuyo
Org Profile

Post by AlchemistRaikuyo » Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:17 pm

If you look at SephirothJenova's G/f......and she cuts herself for him....

I wouldn't want a girl like that....PSYCO!!!!! :(
Life is Shattered...There is no need to go on...in this human-filthed planet....Escape is not possible. To try and wipe them out is absurd...they are like cockroaches....

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:03 pm

El Banana wrote:
LightningCountX wrote:I just want to have more of a mix of nationalities in my line, thats all. Absolutely nothing racist here :?
Oh no, not racist at all, anti-hitler. :roll:

I know you don't mean this in a derogatory manner, but that statement is definitely racist.
eh, im not even gonna bother to argue my point of view, you people just dont get it :roll:

jokestr2003
Org Profile

Post by jokestr2003 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:04 pm

A perfect girl to me = May from Pokemon lfngdfkln

yeah i s'pose im obsessed... oh well.
"Even if it's just a handful of people I meet on the street or at my home, I will still protect them with just one sword." -- Kenshin Himura
Go To Silver Koopa & Friends Noww!!
! www.skandfriends.tk !

AtomicWeezleman
Org Profile

Post by AtomicWeezleman » Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:19 pm

El Banana wrote:
LightningCountX wrote:I just want to have more of a mix of nationalities in my line, thats all. Absolutely nothing racist here :?
Oh no, not racist at all, anti-hitler. :roll:

I know you don't mean this in a derogatory manner, but that statement is definitely racist.
doesnt being anti something makes you a nazi?? Nazi were anti jew................ making you pro hitler............. :roll:
meh
I play violent computer games! I could snap at any minute!!!!

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:46 am

AtomicWeezleman wrote:doesnt being anti something makes you a nazi?? Nazi were anti jew................ making you pro hitler............. :roll:
meh
WTF :lol:
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Gaikotsu
Org Profile

Post by Gaikotsu » Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:26 am

Indeed. I'm anti-killing people for sport. Guess that makes me a Nazi too. :?

And LCX: I think I sorta understand what you're saying. I'm an atheist too, so I wouldn't want to get involved with an overly-religious person. I just wouldn't mix well with someone like that. As for your preference in ethnicity, that's all it is: a preference. I don't see why everyone's making such a big deal out of it, personally. It's not like you said you hate people of those backgrounds or anything.
Who knows what fires burn in the souls of others, or what burdens weigh upon their hearts?

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:51 am

Gaikotsu wrote:I don't see why everyone's making such a big deal out of it, personally. It's not like you said you hate people of those backgrounds or anything.
No, see that's what Banana was saying... he knows that's not what LCX meant but he phrased it badly. He gave the impression that he wouldn't consider a relationship with anyone that wasn't a different race, which is racist. I know that's not what he meant, Banana knows, you know, he knows... but some people obviously don't.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:29 am

Awww see.... Flint understands me.

But my post has sarcasm on so many levels I'm not even sure what it says.
I like bugging people. Deal with it.

Return to “It's all about me!”